NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Prefer these 

FD37E7E5-B14A-450F-AB43-E263B651A7D7.jpeg

D5799870-B5FE-42E5-8906-A8CC6B98E797.jpeg

EC5651B5-FECC-48ED-8F9F-3CE009704FD2.jpeg

Think all three kits look nice.

Would prefer the green on the away kit to be black instead. That would look really good.

Can anyone fix that in fotoshop or paint or whatever?

4 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Prefer these 

FD37E7E5-B14A-450F-AB43-E263B651A7D7.jpeg

D5799870-B5FE-42E5-8906-A8CC6B98E797.jpeg

EC5651B5-FECC-48ED-8F9F-3CE009704FD2.jpeg

It’s a real shame that we won’t be sponsored by Aramco as these look fantastic. 

All three of these are lovely IMO and will be buying at least one of them. First NUFC shirt I will have bought for at least 10 years.

5 hours ago, Gaztoon said:

Look we was spoiled in the 90s with probably the greatest sponsorship badge ever.. nothing will beat it and nothing will look as good ...so let's stop comparing.

I agree although I think the blue star just pips it as my favourite.

I'm 32 and I'll wear a Newcastle shirt to the gym and that, or maybe if I'm just hoying some shorts and a top on to pop to the shops. I don't buy them that often these days, but got the latest one (I didn't get any Wonga ones). I'm more inclined to wear the recent one cos I like the collar too. 

And I have to wear black and white to the match, no matter what, even if it's covered. That could be a retro or recent top.

Regarding the new tops - I hate when they make the badge match the colour scheme of the top. Feel like the colours of the badge are pretty fundamental to it and shouldn't be changed.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

There’s an episode of Seinfeld where he returns a jacket and tells the cashier that the reason for the return is spite. 

Its also the exact reason I’m buying the green & white shirt when it’s released. 

Can’t wait. 

48 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

There’s an episode of Seinfeld where he returns a jacket and tells the cashier that the reason for the return is spite. 

Its also the exact reason I’m buying the green & white shirt when it’s released. 

Can’t wait. 

:clap:

12 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I'm 32 and I'll wear a Newcastle shirt to the gym and that, or maybe if I'm just hoying some shorts and a top on to pop to the shops. I don't buy them that often these days, but got the latest one (I didn't get any Wonga ones). I'm more inclined to wear the recent one cos I like the collar too. 

And I have to wear black and white to the match, no matter what, even if it's covered. That could be a retro or recent top.

Regarding the new tops - I hate when they make the badge match the colour scheme of the top. Feel like the colours of the badge are pretty fundamental to it and shouldn't be changed.

Sadly a common trend now where most away shirts have the badge  to match the colour scheme. Partly cheaper to mass produce with limited colours but yeah, the badge is the badge and it should be as it is on all shirts

20 hours ago, TBG said:

The 96/97 home and away shirts are the only acceptable shirts for those over the age of 30.

Surely you mean the 95/96 shirts? The away 96/97 was a murdering nipple abuser.

Edited by nufcjb