NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What about just the top with a players name on the back?

Nope.

Grown men at football must only wear approved terrace attire such as Fred Perry shirts, generic jeans and Adidas gazelle/Hamburg or every dad's favourite, samba's

Nothing worse than gatekeeping middle-aged fashion police daduals telling people what they should and shouldn't wear. Twitter full of them wearing shite socks, jeans that don't quite fit properly and slight variations of the same adidas kicks.

Wear whatever the fuck you want folks. 

Edited by ponsaelius

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

The retro ones aren't as bad like but couldn't get my head around grown blokes walking round with a top with Wonga across the front.

Is your problem with wonga or shirts in general?

3 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Is your problem with wonga or shirts in general?

I wouldn't say I have a problem at all haha if people want to buy the new tops and wear them that's fine by me, what ever makes you happy. But aye I do personally find it a bit cringe seeing grown men walking around in them and would be embarrassed to do the same. The wonga ones made it worse tbf and then the fun88 ones are also cheap and tacky looking.

Edited by WillingtonMag

4 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

I wouldn't say I have a problem at all haha if people want to buy the new tops and wear them that's fine by me, what ever makes you happy. But aye I do personally find it a bit cringe seeing grown men walking around in them and would be embarrassed to do the same. The wonga ones made it worse tbf and then the fun88 ones are also cheap and tacky looking.

Fair, although I don't understand the embarrassment of people wearing their clubs colours to a football match.

People cadging around morries buying their bisto is a different thing.

Anyone who's grown up in Newcastle has been indoctrinated to find everyone wearing Newcastle tops completely normal haven't they? Loads of the dads around my estate growing up wore Newcastle merch almost exclusively

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Anyone who's grown up in Newcastle has been indoctrinated to find everyone wearing Newcastle tops completely normal haven't they? Loads of the dads around my estate growing up wore Newcastle merch almost exclusively

Used to be the case but it's definitely changed over the last 5-10 years like.

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Used to be the case but it's definitely changed over the last 5-10 years like.

Yeah, it makes sense during the Ashley years. I grew up in the '90s though so it was more common than not.