NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

55 minutes ago, loki679 said:

It's been fairly well discussed and acknowledged that in matters of a religious nature our new owners aren't the most forgiving or flexible bunch.

It's not beyond the bounds of probability that they've pied off Fun88 for the whole sinful gambling malarkey.

On its way out - BBC were saying a draft white paper has been published around banning gambling company sponsorships. Fucks Stoke right over.

I honestly don't reckon that's a fake.

Any DH gate specials will have stitching drags across that Castore logo. And the crest is far to well stitched.

Like I say, even on the retro one this season the Newcastle United was pretty sketch.

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Even though the badge says UNTIED? :lol: 

Doesn't really though does it [emoji38]

It's just the bag distorting the where the N joins onto I. Could be wrong but I've seen the current shirt stitching and it leaves a lot to be desired

1 hour ago, nufc123 said:

Disagree. Red numbers are ugly as. We have had good shirts with white numbers without the patch.

Almost certainly not going to happen, so it's one or the other really. Or pick another bright colour.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, pretty much everything except black, brown, grey, white, or yellow/gold would work I reckon

Yellow gold would work a la 2006

that was a nice kit even if it does remind me too much of Owen

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wonder if there's some sort of loophole that can be used when you don't have a sponsor? Total guesswork like

I bought a sponsorless version of the 2017/18 home kit from a regular sportswear store here in Norway. I mailed them before placing the order to make sure it really was without a sponsor and they told me they got them like that and would get the sponsors later to iron them on. Guess it was before Fun88 was confirmed. 

4 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

I bought a sponsorless version of the 2017/18 home kit from a regular sportswear store here in Norway. I mailed them before placing the order to make sure it really was without a sponsor and they told me they got them like that and would get the sponsors later to iron them on. Guess it was before Fun88 was confirmed. 

Same, got the sponsor-less shirt for both the home and black kit at one of the biggest sports store here.

10 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

Awaits confirmation of new sponsor :footy:

If the sponsor is paying 100 mill euro for 4 years? 

What if we get a new deal for New sesong. 

1 year 25

2 year 35

3 year 50 

4 year 75

Is it a way to go? More money and after this periode when we are top 6 get a long deal with same high cash over a longer periode. 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Let’s hope the sponsor looks good. Nothing beats the blue star 

Be good to have a local company, but what industries do we have left big enough to sponsor us?

Sage is probably the only one that comes to mind.