NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

“In the Electronics & Media market in United Arab Emirates, noon.com is ranked #3 with > US$75m in 2021. Therefore, noon.com accounts for 5% - 10% of eCommerce net sales in this category.”

I’ll take it

Just now, Kaizero said:

How is it so easy to be corrupt in business? :lol: I mean, I'm not complaining since we're the benefactors for once, but still. It's essentially just PIF giving us money.

This has been the plan all along init? 

Just now, Kanji said:

@Yorkie actually a proper looking logo

Yeah, meh, I'm just a traditionalist and don't like sponsors anywhere other than the front. (Obviously I understand the bigger picture re commercial/revenues and what this does for the club.)

Better than the Kayak one I guess!

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah, meh, I'm just a traditionalist and don't like sponsors anywhere other than the front. (Obviously I understand the bigger picture re commercial/revenues and what this does for the club.)

Better than the Kayak one I guess!

kayak is a legit travel company :lol:

Just now, STEVEOL said:

Have literally stalked this forum for 20 years and never posted but I live in Dubai and happy to confirm Noon is huge here, Middle East Amazon (although we now have Amazon here too) 

Waited for your one moment to shine [emoji38]

Welcome:hello:

Also looks like we've been recruiting people as i've never heard of "Dale Aitchison, head of commercial partnerships at Newcastle United" before.

Also a touch disappointed they're not called "Noom" as you could make a Sven Botman speed joke.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Also looks like we've been recruiting people as i've never heard of "Dale Aitchison, head of commercial partnerships at Newcastle United" before.

Also a touch disappointed they're not called "Noom" as you could make a Sven Botman speed joke.

been head of commercial for 5 years according to his linkedin lol, probably only started working in the last few months

I can defo see this Noon sleeve deal being around the reported £7.5m a season they were after. Most PL sides get £1-2m a season for sleeve sponsor BUT Arsenal Visit Rwanda deal and the other Top 6 deals ARE £10m a season, so this would fit within market value 

Screenshot_2022-06-27-19-37-19-78_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.thumb.jpg.9d7cb8e98f177ff5f5ccb36a5873b0af.jpg

Just now, Geordie Magpie said:

I can defo see this Noon sleeve deal being around the reported £7.5m a season they were after. Most PL sides get £1-2m a season for sleeve sponsor BUT Arsenal Visit Rwanda deal and the other Top 6 deals ARE £10m a season, so this would fit within market value 

Screenshot_2022-06-27-19-37-19-78_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.thumb.jpg.9d7cb8e98f177ff5f5ccb36a5873b0af.jpg

Who is reporting 7.5m a season?

10 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

The Saudi kit has a map of Newcastle on it in by the looks of it. Somebody on here called that a long time ago IIRC.

Where you see that?