NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, Geordie Magpie said:

Football Finance Expert Kieran Maguire mentioned it on his podcast a few weeks ago, he confirmed it again in a tweet earlier.

Screenshot_2022-06-27-19-47-34-83_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.thumb.jpg.375ccde43bcd6fa0963792bae3a09e8a.jpg

So it's instantly worth more than our actual fun88 shirt sponsor.[emoji38]

Just now, Scoot said:

So it's instantly worth more than our actual fun88 shirt sponsor.[emoji38]

Yeah it is and considering FUN88 deal expires end of this season it makes you think just how much we could get from a new front of shirt sponsor next season. Could easily be looking at £20-25m a season.

10 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Might just be the kids one

Fuckin hell Consett have stopped showing Back to the Future in the cinema, this must be the first time anything new has appeared up here 

7 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

#justsaying like

don't forget this one... 

On 11/05/2022 at 09:33, bowlingcrofty said:

99% certain Fun88 won't be here next season. The club are actively persuing new sponsors, and i've seen parts of the pitch they're using, which includes the white and green away kit.

;)

8 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

#justsaying like

All hail the new Ando!

Just looking at that Noon announcement, if they're selling shirts in Middle East these surely won't be sold with fun88 on will they?

Might be a chance for people to get one without that shite on it.

Just now, Big River said:

don't forget this one... 

;)

Aye I hoped neeone would remember that bit!

I saw a document showing the kits with a mocked up sponsor that they were using to try and sell the sponsorship pitch. I think they were actively trying to find a new one but when they couldn't, they carried on with Fun88

2 hours ago, Kaizero said:

How is it so easy to be corrupt in business? :lol: I mean, I'm not complaining since we're the benefactors for once, but still. It's essentially just PIF giving us money.

Its insane that football makes its owners jump through such hoops to actually invest in their club to begin with.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Silly question but do the shirts in the club shop get the sleeve sponsor on them? 

The ones in currently don't.

But I know last season's you did get ones with kayak, dunno if you could choose maybe.