NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Horrible.

I wonder if we'll wear it against West Ham?

We are.

let's get relegated in the new kit

We did it the last time, which if I'm right was also the last time we played in our new kit on the last day of the previous season.

No we didn't - we wore that terd stain kit all season.

Horrible.

We are.

We did it the last time, which if I'm right was also the last time we played in our new kit on the last day of the previous season.

We played in the red change kit the last day at Everton a couple of seasons ago. Lost in style that time aswell...

Horrible.

We are.

No we didn't - we wore that terd stain kit all season.

We wore the championship home kit at home the Fulham (2nd last game of the season) and the normal kit away at Villa

Love how the club try and build up anticipation and drama with the little reveal, then WOOOSH, JD Sports reveals the thing on their website.

As for the shirt... front looks ok apart from the unnecessary blue slashes, but the back is just horrible. Not even any arse stripes anymore. Socks and shorts, ok.

5/10... wouldn't be buying it anyway.

Love how the club try and build up anticipation and drama with the little reveal, then WOOOSH, JD Sports reveals the thing on their website.

As for the shirt... front looks ok apart from the unnecessary blue slashes, but the back is just horrible. Not even any arse stripes anymore. Socks and shorts, ok.

5/10... wouldn't be buying it anyway.

Only when drunk?

I actually like it (for a change). I don't mind the blue at all, but what really gets me is how much of a stinker the back is, I mean f***ing hell :lol:

They tried to do something a little different. I think it's alright too.

Don't understand the back though. But then again I'm never as concerned about the back. Probably because I never really buy football shirts.

Yea, I still wouldn't buy it regardless and won't be getting any more club merch until Ashley has left, so that may be never. I still think it's an improvement on what we've had the last 2 seasons though (the front anyway). I just can't get over how awful the back is however :lol:

The back looks like the designers submitted a proposal and just didn't realise they had to do the other side. :lol: Like on the Apprentice when they're designing labels etc, sure there was an episode where they just completely ignored part of the box.

The change of the wonga logo makes it even more spectacularly catastrophic.

Best thing is, they probably could have changed it, but if they did Wonga would be fucked, as their excuse for not taking the logo off the kids kits after promising not to target kids with marketing was that about 8 months ago it was too far down the production process to change it.

Fuckin awful. Made for the typical mug nufc fan - black stripes on the front fucked about with blue, and a white and blue back. WTF. No doubt half of Spain will be filled with them in the summer time.

Fuckin awful. Made for the typical mug nufc fan - black stripes on the front f***ed about with blue, and a white and blue back. WTF. No doubt half of Spain will be filled with them in the summer time.

#LADS ON TOUR MAGALUF 2K15 OI OI

I think it's hilarious that the new kit has the old logo - and clearly they didn't communicate on it or consider a rebranding with this at all. Or perhaps not released the kit :lol: lovely

The thing I hate most about the current home shirt, isn't the ridiculous bib thing but the collar. It's just so big and ill fitting, this one looks by the pictures to be the still big fit, I don't want a plunging neckline ffs. Anyway I'm on a protest, not wearing any NUFC stuff until we have secured our PL status, that could be a long wait if results go against us this Sunday !!

http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/jd_170509_a?qlt=80&unsharp=0,1,1,7&img404=jd_imagemissing&w=683&h=700

Oh god, why the blue f***ing s**** on the stripes? Would've been quite nice otherwise.

http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/jd_170509_b?qlt=80&unsharp=0,1,1,7&img404=jd_imagemissing&w=683&h=700

Suitably crap for the Championship.