AshleyOut.com

TK-421

If we stay up, not enough will give a fuck when they should. There will always be a group that make an effort regardless like, but it will be under par.

I'm not so sure, even against Cardiff when we actually won the home fans protested throughout the game and thousands participated in the walk out. People are angry, as the empty seats against Spurs suggested (and things are even worse now). I have faith that this will work. I also think this is worthy of it's own thread, we need to play our part in making this a success.

If we stay up, not enough will give a f*** when they should. There will always be a group that make an effort regardless like, but it will be under par.

I'm not so sure, even against Cardiff when we actually won the home fans protested throughout the game and thousands participated in the walk out. People are angry, as the empty seats against Spurs suggested (and things are even worse now). I have faith that this will work. I also think this is worthy of it's own thread, we need to play our part in making this a success.

good idea that.

Why does stuff like that get posted in here? Just ignore it, man. Leave it on Faceprick where it belongs.

You don't have to read it if you don't want to. That Facebook page is the doldrums of civilization, I find it sad and baffling that there are fans out there who actually believe in things like this ^. And yes, I like to point them out and cringelaugh at them.

This forum is already pretty one-sided (thankfully) on many of the main topics of conversation surrounding NUFC, I find it amusing to see the 'other side,' per se. I say bring it on. I've tried arguing with pillocks on there in the past, no use.

From where I was sitting if half the fans had the bollocks these kids did then it would have been far more effective. Too many people too happy to sit back and whinge in the boozer. You live once, stand by what you believe in. Well done to those lads.