AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Match day socialites man :lol: I haven't decided what I'm doing for the Spurs match but it's absolutely criminal to suggest anyone in attendance doesn't care about the club like.

It's comments that this that make me believe that the protest is doomed to fail. Ya get the sense that a lot of fans would attend even should they arrive home from work to find half the first team squad in bed with their wife, Carver taking a poo in the sink and Ashley putting all their blue ray discs in different boxes.

Howling!  ;D

Guest firetotheworks

FS playing superfan again for literally no reason whatsoever. I was all for being diplomatic prior to the Hull protest, but the people who weren't on board were the ones acting like massive cunts, so fuck it. It'll be the same people that attend on Sunday out of a staggeringly misplaced sense of loyalty to something they ignorantly refuse to see no longer exists and the fact that they're thick, selfish cunts.

Playing the superfan :lol: What a boring fucking ponce, man. Was putting up a slight defence of those who decide to attend. I know many who will be going who are not 'selfish cunts' and care about the club as much as even you KI. As you say, they may be misguided, but there you gan.

At this stage I doubt I'll be bothering with the match. Superfan.

It's your thing man, it's what you do. 'it's criminal to suggest that anyone going doesn't care about the club', was what you said like. I still can't think of one legitimate reason why anyone would go under the guise of caring for the club and no one has come up with one yet.

But how can you know fellow fans are making such an effort to stage a protest out of genuine concerns with the way the club is going, which are warranted by the way! And yet you still maintain that you must go to the match?!

I need to understand this mindset, because it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why can they not go without this one game to make what would be an incredibly strong statement in support of their club, which is being terribly managed.

What is going to this match achieving that is bigger than that? Please don't say supporting the lads. Because that is complete horseshit. Those guys need rescuing at this point, because no amount of support is helping them.

I don't understand.

Guest ElCid

FS playing superfan again for literally no reason whatsoever. I was all for being diplomatic prior to the Hull protest, but the people who weren't on board were the ones acting like massive c***s, so f*** it. It'll be the same people that attend on Sunday out of a staggeringly misplaced sense of loyalty to something they ignorantly refuse to see no longer exists and the fact that they're thick, selfish c***s.

Playing the superfan :lol: What a boring f***ing ponce, man. Was putting up a slight defence of those who decide to attend. I know many who will be going who are not 'selfish c***s' and care about the club as much as even you KI. As you say, they may be misguided, but there you gan.

At this stage I doubt I'll be bothering with the match. Superfan.

You obviously think it's funny the way this club is being operated - tell you what anyone who goes to this game is either clueless, doesn't give a s*** or is more bothered about their social profile. How anyone cannot miss one game (which is live on tv also) to create an ideal, justified and big statement to Mr Ashley and the footballing world about the total mismanagement of this club is frankly sad bordering on pathetic.

I understand people not wanting to give up season tickets/the club long term but I cannot and have not heard one single good thought out reason for attending this match when there's an organised protest arranged. I'd love to hear one.

I can understand the "I haven't missed a game in 20 years" mentality of some folk, my dads a bit like that. But if you're own personal attendance record is so important then walk out right after kick off.

I've not missed a home game this season, even when I've really not felt like going. It has certainly become all about the day out for me, so I'm choosing to join in the boycott and will spend the day with my matchday friends anyway, who are also boycotting.

The ideal scenario would be a couple of early Spur's goals so people who maybe have been wavering about going or not just get up and walk out. I'm desperate to see swathes and swathes of empty grey seats as early as possible in the game. 

It almost like a bad zombie film where the lead character can't put his bitten Mrs out of her misery. Ya can dress the slag up as much as you want, play happy family's and pretend nothing is amiss - newsflash - it ain't ya Mrs anymore! She doesn't care about you, she wants to eat you for every scrap of flesh you've got on your miserably loyal carcass and move on to the next mug.

I may be over using imagery but it's as good a comparison I can think of.

I really can't get my head round people who won't miss one game. It's beyond being an awkward bastard. Selfish doesn't even begin to describe it. Fans like that deserve every bit of Ashley/Carver/Shit signings that will come their way should they remain apathetic.

It almost like a bad zombie film where the lead character can't put his bitten Mrs out of her misery. Ya can dress the slag up as much as you want, play happy family's and pretend nothing is amiss - newsflash - it ain't ya Mrs anymore! She doesn't care about you, she wants to eat you for every scrap of flesh you've got on your miserably loyal carcass and move on to the next mug.

I really can't get my head round people who won't miss one game. It's beyond being an awkward b******. Selfish doesn't even begin to describe it. Fans like that deserve every bit of Ashley/Carver/s*** signings that will come their way should they remain apathetic.

:lol: I like it.

I really can't get my head round people who won't miss one game. It's beyond being an awkward b******. Selfish doesn't even begin to describe it. Fans like that deserve every bit of Ashley/Carver/s*** signings that will come their way should they remain apathetic.

Youve watched way to many zombie flicks.

Guest ElCid

The ideal scenario would be a couple of early Spur's goals so people who maybe have been wavering about going or not just get up and walk out. I'm desperate to see swathes and swathes of empty grey seats as early as possible in the game. 

Leave ourselves open to be called fickle fans (i.e. Mackems on Saturday and Villa) and therefore distract from the actual boycott. Trying to justify going because you have not missed a match in 1, 5, 10 or 20 years does not wash with me. The importance of trying to make a statement on the corrupt mismanagement of our club is far far more important than preserving you social profile and status. FFS it's one match in front of the tv cameras and an ideal opportunity to make a mass point to the footballing world and more important Mr Ashley. Anyone who goes to the game is either clueless, doesn't care or as I mentioned more concerned about their social profile - have a look at this club man it's a f***ing shambles and some people because they want to brag about not missing the match have the attitude of saying yeah it's a disgrace but I'm still going as don't want to say I've missed one game - have a look at yourselves man will you.

Youve watched way to many zombie flicks.

I wouldn't disagree :lol:

Can't believe people can't give up one game, considering what is going on at the club, and considering we are so bad to watch anyway! It's actually incredible to me.

Added to that it's live in Sky so you can watch it anyway. People can still go out in the drink with their mates but just stop in the pub instead of watching that sh*t. It's hardly a chore missing one game that everyone can watch anyway in the grand scheme of things.

If going to the match and getting out of the house and out with the lads is what its all about just go out with your match going mates and watch it in the pub and get pissed and feel good about it afterwards ,mate at work cancelled his direct debit after Sunderland game only realised it fucks up his direct debit so had to restart it so is there any way to get out of it after renewing in February ?

If going to the match and getting out of the house and out with the lads is what its all about just go out with your match going mates and watch it in the pub and get pissed and feel good about it afterwards ,mate at work cancelled his direct debit after Sunderland game only realised it fucks up his direct debit so had to restart it so is there any way to get out of it after renewing in February ?

You can just cancel your DD, you just lose the money paid since Feb.

Someone walked past SJP last night and noticed all the photographs in the skip and posted photos on twitter.  Looks like the Chronicle has picked up on it.

Even if you ignored what the pictures were of, the actual frames could have been reused. To bin them is a ridiculous waste. Whoever binned them would have known plenty of fans would have happily had them.