Newcastle United 2 - 3 Swansea City - 25/04/15 - Post-match reaction from pg 17

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Pathetic.

Unsurprisingly standing up and making noise for 60 seconds was too much hard work for our superfans. At least there was a sizable number who did but was a bit too similar to Hull. So many deserve what they get with this pathetic club

:thup:

A lot of fans didn't know about this and id say most who did stood up and it was fairly loud.

How did they not know? Its not exactly a covert operation this ashleyout thing. Every newspaper and radio station has covered it at some point. Giving people far too much credit for their naive stupidity

I was there today and had to explain what it was about. Those who knew did their best. I spoke to fans who were their against Spurs who said they were shouted down as Scabs on Sunday. We should be better than that.

if you were in any way aware of the events of the spurs game and then didn't follow that up to see what ashleyout was and what else was planned from the various groups then you're either a f***ing idiot or of a generation who still get their papers delivered

sick of the excuses made for our fans personally, absolute f***ing idiots

We still need 3 points to stay up so I went today. I stayed away against Spurs. There's loads of people on here taking the high ground who don't/ can't go regardless. The club only will survive by those who do or could go. People should stop having a go at them. Charvers shouting scab serves no purpose, fans did protest in the ground today, Stewards were confiscating leaflets. Don't in fight.

:lol: Your silence was a huge help to them i am sure. As if it matters whether you are there or not to them, they were losing just as badly with support a few weeks back

Pathetic.

Unsurprisingly standing up and making noise for 60 seconds was too much hard work for our superfans. At least there was a sizable number who did but was a bit too similar to Hull. So many deserve what they get with this pathetic club

A lot of fans didn't know about this and id say most who did stood up and it was fairly loud.

How did they not know? Its not exactly a covert operation this ashleyout thing. Every newspaper and radio station has covered it at some point. Giving people far too much credit for their naive stupidity

I was there today and had to explain what it was about. Those who knew did their best. I spoke to fans who were their against Spurs who said they were shouted down as Scabs on Sunday. We should be better than that.

if you were in any way aware of the events of the spurs game and then didn't follow that up to see what ashleyout was and what else was planned from the various groups then you're either a f***ing idiot or of a generation who still get their papers delivered

We still need 3 points to stay up so I went today. I stayed away against Spurs. There's loads of people on here taking the high ground who don't/ can't go regardless. The club only will survive by those who do or could go. People should stop having a go at them. Charvers shouting scab serves no purpose, fans did protest in the ground today, Stewards were confiscating leaflets. Don't in fight.

I respectfully disagree, we're reaching the point (in fact have probably well passed it) where these people are now our major problem in getting some form of change because they legitimise everything by turning up and/or doing absolutely fucking nothing but plough cash into the club

it's sad to say but maybe they need engaging, not in-fighting doesn't seem to inspire them, so maybe being called out and educated (for want of a better word) might helf

What are you doing to fight for it like?

Not giving up, f***ing off and saying the club is dead to me for starters.

What are you doing though? protesting? That's not really an answer is it.

Not a great deal we can do. Stay involved and support groups that might make a difference and at least help put pressure on the club.

I can see why there's people sacking it off, but it's not like things won't change, they will.

Waiting to see what happens in the summer I suspect?

Fucks sake. :lol:

waiting to go on Total Sport,

Great call, you nailed it on the head.

what was said?

Stuck the knife in - said that I believe we are destined for relegation, Carver is a loser and needs to walk. Club captain has a heart the size of a pea and that resonates throughout the team. Also said it Carver had any dignity, he'd walk tonight. Ando countered by saying that who would come in to manage for 5 games?

Also said that if we do go down, then Ashley will deserve it as will the match going fans.

waiting to go on Total Sport,

Great call, you nailed it on the head.

what was said?

Stuck the knife in - said that I believe we are destined for relegation, Carver is a loser and needs to walk. Club captain has a heart the size of a pea and that resonates throughout the team. Also said it Carver had any dignity, he'd walk tonight. Ando countered by saying that who would come in to manage for 5 games?

Also said that if we do go down, then Ashley will deserve it as will the match going fans.

holy FUCKING shit to the bit in bold :anguish:

top stuff BG, totally agree with you

Karen. @Choakie  ·  39m 39 minutes ago

Seen and heard things coming from that dug out that makes me embarrassed to be a @nufc fan. Carver is a thug

Need to ask her to elaborate.

Swansea's third goal is one of the worst goals I've ever seen at Premier League level. I'd be embarassed to concede that in a Sunday league game.

Already cancelled my ST for next year but pointless even going to any more games this season. Fuck them.

Pathetic.

How is the club going to be saved by the people who continue to keep piling money into his pockets? :lol:

Dont get what you're all having a go at, he says he supports the protesting group but just doesnt like the idea of giving up on the club. Whats wrong with that.

Not really having a go, but he had a pop at someone for a comment they made.

Had a pop a someone? Sorry, true enough I guess. Struggle with those saying the club is dead to them and they're cutting and running just because the club is in a shite state currently. Everyone's different, but all I said was that it seemed melodramatic to me.

I've honestly never cared less about a Newcastle loss- as long as my bets came in (one was against us) I was happy. It kills me to be writing this, but this really is the horrendous state our club is in. If we go down I don't think anyone will actually care.

If De Jong stays fit and Cisse back, I see us scraping a win in the final games, saving etch-a-sketch by a thread.

He should be booted out as soon as possible though.  Shite coach and an even worse Manager.

Pathetic.

How is the club going to be saved by the people who continue to keep piling money into his pockets? :lol:

:lol:  need the 'definition of insanity' quote on repeat man