Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

Withabrick, can you provide any insight into the raylor obsession?

No idea. Him being a nice lad would be my guess.

Thanks for the team news updates :thup:

It's a crying shame this stuff isn't as interesting or exciting as it once was.

I find the paucity of our squad even with the injuries and suspensions absolutely shocking. This is a competent, relaxed WBA side fresh from winning at Manu. I think they will be looking forward to playing us and will win comfortably.

Ashleys fault not poor john Carver

I hope Taylor suffers a massive injury in the warmup. No, well, just sufficient an injury to rule him out for the rest of this season and ensure he isn't fit enough to warrant a new contract.

I'd go 3-4-3.

We concede goals anyway so we may as well try and strengthen the midfield and increase numbers in attack.

Playing 4 at the back in the current situation is just pointless.

Withabrick, can you provide any insight into the raylor obsession?

No idea. Him being a nice lad would be my guess.

Did the hard work scouting for Pards I remember, that won't have been forgotten.

Tempted just to fuck this off tomorrow tbh.

Guest Gino14

Another 0-3 defeat and absolute pandemonium everywhere.  Any team we put out will be about as functional as a tea cup that's been run over with a steam roller and West Brom are an actual competent Football team.  Leicester just smashed us last week and we've had another week of disaster, so I'm expecting nothing but the further crippling of my spirit as a fan tomorrow.

Starting to think this will be one of those out of nowhere 1-0 Cisse 92nd minute jobs now, with Carver being named new manager with safety all but secured. :undecided:

Problem with that being the fact we've kept 2 clean sheets (from 17) under Carver and in one of those fixtures (Villa) we'd have been 0-2 down early on but for extremely wasteful finishing.

Raylor is about as passionate as Father Stone, he's fucking depressing just to look at.

Don't be silly, this smile is completely genuine and not at all forced:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/a1/e8/0,,10278~13035681,00.jpg

Just heard the clip of Carver practically begging the people they've treated like absolute cunts for years to support the team and talking as though they have a direct impact on the results. Effectively asking the fans to bail the club out.

It's fucking disgusting and utterly contemptuous.

Might not even put this on today, from going to every game to not giving a shit yet they want us to back them, for fucking what. Why should we when you have drained every ounce of passion from these supporters.

Don't be silly, this smile is completely genuine and not at all forced:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/a1/e8/0,,10278~13035681,00.jpg

Ryan "Beaten up Puppy" Taylor

Looks like they've cropped out him holding today's paper.

Based on very little other than the sheer fortuitous nature of the scum that own and run the club, I think we'll win today.

It'll then be pitched as though the protests were to blame for our demise.