QPR v Newcastle United - 16/05/15 @Loftus Road 3pm (Not on TV)

EthiGeordie

They definitely have a slow as fuck defense, but of course Carver won't have that planned out, just put the fit ones on the pitch and let them "do their thing." That's as good as it gets. We should smash them, but should/will are two different propositions for us

Krul

Janmaat      Colo    Dummett      Anita

Jonas      Colback

Riviere      Sissoko      Cabella

Perez

With Cisse, Aarons, De Jong to save us from the bench.

Krul

Janmaat      Colo    Dummett      Anita

Jonas      Colback

Riviere      Sissoko      Cabella

Perez

With Cisse, Aarons, De Jong to save us from the bench.

Nee Raylor :yao:

Have they got any big lads? We can't deal with big lads.

Caulker, Dunne, Fer, Austin and Zamora are all a threat - think we can pretty much guarantee more set-piece carnage.

I did originally pick this as the one out of our last 3 games which we could win, but tbh I think we will do okay to get a draw. It might be enough to keep us up.

We'll get a point, be safe, and all the protests and boycotts will be forgotten

One point won't guarantee safety.

We'll get enough points from this and the West Ham game, be safe, and the protests and boycott will be forgotten

Guest reefatoon

Nervous as f*** thinking about this game, already!

just get your head around the fact that we are a pile of hump, we will get beat and we are shit. You can then move on and enjoy the rest of your week.

Just seen the highlights again from the WBA game, we had Raylor marking Anichebe at set pieces? :idiot2: That Raylor who is well known for his physical and aerial dominance?

They had 4 big defenders to pick up as well and we only had 1 six-footer in the team, was always going to be someone dangerous left inadequately covered.

Same! I think it's because most people think we're safe now and Hull will go down. It'll be just like us to go down there and get absolutely walloped leaving an awful final week of the season.

Same! I think it's because most people think we're safe now and Hull will go down. It'll be just like us to go down there and get absolutely walloped leaving an awful final week of the season.

most people think we're safe? :lol:

I just cannot see QPR putting up any serious kind of resistance. For all of Carver's faults, the team at least seems to be grafting, and that will be enough to beat a team where 90 percent of players have spent the week discussing future moves with their agents, making holiday plans, and arguing with fans on Twitter. 2-0. It should be enough to see them safe.