QPR v Newcastle United - 16/05/15 @Loftus Road 3pm (Not on TV)

EthiGeordie

Guest chopey

It's the first time in 6 games I haven't bet against us, I think we might even win and be safe today

If QPR needed to win to survive I would be more confident of getting something BUT they will be playing without pressure

The pressure is all on us and we have shown we clearly can't cope with it and no doubt the moron will just spend the match screaming at the players just adding the pressure

If QPR needed to win to survive I would be more confident of getting something BUT they will be playing without pressure

The pressure is all on us and we have shown we clearly can't cope with it and no doubt the moron will just spend the match screaming at the players just adding the pressure

They had no pressure on them against Man City, and they were embarrasing, didn't even bother to try.

Krul, Janmaat, Coloccini, Dummett, Anita, Colback, Sissoko, Cabella, Aarons, Perez, Cisse.

We wish! Personally i'd have Abeid in for Colback though.

Would be an ideal team tbh

Playing without pressure is bullshit. Far more likely they will lose motivation.

We will have a wee bit confidence and QPRs is shot.

It's really not bullshit. Time and time again already relegated teams start getting wins when they couldn't win anything before their relegation was a reality. Football is a confidence game and if you are too scared to make a mistake against a team who are playing without any pressure you'll be fighting an uphill battle.

It's the first time in 6 games I haven't bet against us, I think we might even win and be safe today

Same here, I actually backed us to win today, I've probably cursed it now like!

There's different types of relegated teams, though, which is epitomised through QPR and Burnley. One is a team of overrated mercenaries who can't play together and don't really want to, whilst one is a team of battlers who just weren't good enough.