Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

Luke Edwards is loving this

@LukeEdwardsTele: Doubts grow about Patrick Vieira becoming Newcastle United manager | via @Telegraph http://t.co/IjTDyOHADJ #nufc

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11644653/Newcastle-United-have-not-pursued-Patrick-Vieira.html

How come that guy Edwards have been saying it´s McCLaren at any opportunity..? He got an agenda?

Edwards has acted like a huffy bellend since the news of talks broke

Aye because it goes against his McClaren guesswork/narrative.

Alternatively he knows exactly who/what he is dealing with and doesn't take anything "club sources" feed him for granted after having been fed their PR shit for years. He's almost certainly correct in this instance, as most people on here know/suspect deep down.

“I think he will be more interested in what he is going to get, than Newcastle, personally speaking,” Shepherd told ITV Tyne Tees.

What a fat embarrassment.

Alternatively he knows exactly who/what he is dealing with and doesn't take anything "club sources" feed him for granted after having been fed their PR s*** for years. He's almost certainly correct in this instance, as most people on here know/suspect deep down.

Don't know about that - he has certainly reported him a contender. But when the story first broke he seemed to be genuinely angry about it. :lol:

It's at the stage now, where you think that if there was absolutely nothing in it at all, that Vieira would have issued a denial. Particularly considering he is currently in a job.

Guest chopey

Nufc.com say Vieira is having talks today so I can't imagine we'll here anything tonight unless he has blown them away and he gets the job straight away

Luke Edwards is loving this

@LukeEdwardsTele: Doubts grow about Patrick Vieira becoming Newcastle United manager | via @Telegraph http://t.co/IjTDyOHADJ #nufc

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11644653/Newcastle-United-have-not-pursued-Patrick-Vieira.html

How come that guy Edwards have been saying it´s McCLaren at any opportunity..? He got an agenda?

he always does. deserve his ban imo

No idea what to make of this other than I don't think it will happen, but I would be quite excited if it was Vieira. True he's not experienced but while Mclaren is experienced he's got no ambition. I can't see Vieira coming here to be a patsy on the other hand. He's got the winner mentality in everything he does, he's not going to want to come here to try and finish 10th.

Alternatively he knows exactly who/what he is dealing with and doesn't take anything "club sources" feed him for granted after having been fed their PR s*** for years. He's almost certainly correct in this instance, as most people on here know/suspect deep down.

Don't know about that - he has certainly reported him a contender. But when the story first broke he seemed to be genuinely angry about it. :lol:

It's at the stage now, where you think that if there was absolutely nothing in it at all, that Vieira would have issued a denial. Particularly considering he is currently in a job.

Oh, I'm sure they've talked/will talk to him, just as I'm certain they have talked to Garde in January and had no intention to appoint him or grant even the most basic of requests. If you believe that NUFC really want to appoint somebody like Vieira, who will have some reasonable demands of his own that are completely incompatible with our "model", you pretty much have to believe that Mike Ashley has turned a corner and I don't buy that for one second personally.

So fuckin ridiculous. McClaren is a fuckin failure.

Derby do better with Clement too. I guess the only criteria was cheap.

Cheap, happy not to have players picked for him and does what he's told.

Graves obviously knew about this for a while yet it was another Sky journo that "broke" it. Graves even said "well done" to the guy who broke it on Twitter, then confirming to others "Yes, Vieira was on the list". Sky have known for ages yet they decide to release it now as a breaking story. Just SkyBet fodder, man. Graves could have told us previous, but he may as well be on Ashley's payroll. Sky have either been told they can release it or asked if they could. Not a cat in Hell's chance Vieira gets it. Nice tidy little sum been deposited into SkyBet though.