Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

Guest GallowgateKev

I'm not exactly a Colback fan but he's a much better player than Tiote.

Every single one of our worst defeats in the past few seasons seem to have come with Tiote 'protecting' the defence. The bloke's a total fraud.

We nearly got relegated this season with Colback as the DM  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we nearly got relegated two seasons ago with Tiote at DM, whats your point?

I've never seen Colback play in a top ten side yet...

2010/11 ;) as a sub

Mackem :-p

I'm not exactly a Colback fan but he's a much better player than Tiote.

Every single one of our worst defeats in the past few seasons seem to have come with Tiote 'protecting' the defence. The bloke's a total fraud.

We nearly got relegated this season with Colback as the DM  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must have missed that.

Sissoko who has been missing since Xmas, Sissoko?

All the players have been missing since xmas, along with any form of mangement to guide them.

But he there you go

Guest GallowgateKev

Sissoko who has been missing since Xmas, Sissoko?

All the players have been missing since xmas, along with any form of mangement to guide them.

Fair comment mate

But he there you go

We've been utterly shite for the last few seasons, flirting with relegation for the last 3.  Even if he's utter wank as a head coach the club wouldn't be that much worse off.  Mediocre would be a massive improvement.  If he actually turns out to be any good then we all win.

Worth the gamble imo

As people have mentioned here, no one.. not the clubs or Vieira himself are denying anything.

It ought to mean something surely?

We're normally all over denying potentially good news stories, so it's obviously true.

Doesn't mean much though, I fully expect him to run a mile when he finds out the terms on offer.

Aye, we're definitely going to talk to him, the problem is what we're going to say.

You don´t think that Vieira have been in contact with a number of French players at NUFC to get their view?.. I´m sure he have