The Coaching Staff

NUFC

A bit concerned Xavi Valero hasn't come in as goalkeeping coach. Highly rated by the likes of Pepe Reina, whose form dropped appreciably after Valero left Liverpool.

Is he currently available - might not be able to join at this stage.

A bit concerned Xavi Valero hasn't come in as goalkeeping coach. Highly rated by the likes of Pepe Reina, whose form dropped appreciably after Valero left Liverpool.

Is he currently available - might not be able to join at this stage.

He was at Madrid with Rafa and left when Zidane was appointed. He's been part of Rafa's team everywhere they've been: Valencia, Liverpool, Inter, Napoli et al. Speculation in the Spanish press that he was going to come to Newcastle with the rest of the staff. So really strange he hasn't. Hope we stay up and he joins in the summer.

Probably took one look at the goal Elliot allowed against Stoke and nope octopus-ed away in horror.

Pleased he's kept Cathro at the club. He could be utter dog shite for all I know but he's highly rated and has talked sense when he's spoke in his interviews.

Hated that Steve Black though so glad he's been sacked off.

Pleased he's kept Cathro at the club. He could be utter dog shite for all I know but he's highly rated and has talked sense when he's spoke in his interviews.

Hated him why? Genuine question. Only time I saw him was when he was trying to rally the dafties on the pitch pre-match once.

You don't have to be knacker every time you post, you know.

Pleased he's kept Cathro at the club. He could be utter dog s**** for all I know but he's highly rated and has talked sense when he's spoke in his interviews.

Hated him why? Genuine question. Only time I saw him was when he was trying to rally the dafties on the pitch pre-match once.

Bit like Cathro in sense he could be absolutely brilliant or dog shit for all I know. It was more his little grins and smiles similar to McClaren when things aren't all rosey that just done my head in. Won't be seeing him on the pitch arms around their shoulders, laughing and joking anymore.

Guest Howaythetoon

Black is so 1990s. He methods and philosophies don't wash in the mordern game. He may be able to help certain individuals, but a whole team? I'm sure it was his idea to stage behind closed door matches with local sides which we all know went great...

From

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Lastsupper.jpg

To

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/04/12/2A38C89000000578-0-image-a-7_1436009291529.jpg

To

CdSZACgWEAAdXN5.jpg

FYP, incredibly really :lol:

Is Cathro assistant manager still?

Blackie did a motivational presentation at my work a couple of years ago. I've never seen so many PowerPoint slides in my life, he talked for about 2 hours with the most uninspiring slides

I can just imagine him doing that with a bunch of our foreign lads just thinking shut the fuck up

Blackie did a motivational presentation at my work a couple of years ago. I've never seen so many PowerPoint slides in my life, he talked for about 2 hours with the most uninspiring slides

I can just imagine him doing that with a bunch of our foreign lads just thinking shut the fuck up

As if he actually regularly did hour long team meetings with a Premier League football team man :lol: Also shows how weak McClaren was allowing him to do it