The Coaching Staff

NUFC

From AS when they were hired at Real Madrid:

Fabio Pecchia (1973) Ex-Juventus and Napoli player. He was Benítez’s second in command at Napoli.

Antonio Gómez (1973) He was the training ground assistant and and analist under Benítez at Napoli.

Paco de Miguel. Fitness trainer who worked with Quique Flores and Valencia and Getafe before joining the coaching staff under Benítez at Liverpool. They two also worked together at Napoli.

From AS when they were hired at Real Madrid:

Fabio Pecchia (1973) Ex-Juventus and Napoli player. He was Benítez’s second in command at Napoli.

Antonio Gómez (1973) He was the training ground assistant and and analist under Benítez at Napoli.

Paco de Miguel. Fitness trainer who worked with Quique Flores and Valencia and Getafe before joining the coaching staff under Benítez at Liverpool. They two also worked together at Napoli.

:lol:

So I hope we were all right and we see changes in how we play. 

It did seem like the coaching staff, were doing very little coaching.  I still have no idea what our style of play was?  We didn't have any pattern to our play or regular traits.  Well, apart from conceding shit goals and Jack Colback, passing it backwards.

It could be too little too late, for us to see much of an upturn.  But I would expect to see some changes.  Even in such a short space of time.