The Coaching Staff

NUFC

You don't need a separate motivational speaker man. Load of horseshit.

Just goes to show McLaren clearly can't do it.

His lack of leadership is becoming more glaring every day. Can't even control the backroom staff he himself appointed the gormless twat.

Steve Black works for people who give a s***. These players don't care about anything.

Aye but isn't the job of the main motivator to motivate players who might not care that much to perform and do their best in every game, so regardless of the mentality of the players I would say Steve Black is doing an absolutely awful job

They feel his motivational speeches are too long – on occasions, over an hour – and we understand that the club’s foreign players, in particular, are not relating to his message.

What the fuck? :lol:

These are footballers and you're sitting them down for an hour and giving them speeches?  What are we doing? :lol:

He was best man at my cousins wedding, his speech was shite.

Steve black has proved pretty fucking successful in his career as well as in his talking and speech stuff. I'm not going to sit here and give any benefit of the doubt to these spineless little losers we have as our players.

Will agree, 1 hour long speech doesn't make sense either :lol:

They feel his motivational speeches are too long – on occasions, over an hour – and we understand that the club’s foreign players, in particular, are not relating to his message.

What the f***? :lol:

These are footballers and you're sitting them down for an hour and giving them speeches?  What are we doing? :lol:

He was best man at my cousins wedding, his speech was s****.

You've never mentioned that before.....

Daily Mail researchers doing their usual in depth work

McClaren has listened to Black’s advice, much to the annoyance and frustration of Schoenmaker.

The highly-regarded Dutchman was brought in during the summer in a bid to improve fitness levels and help eradicate the club’s long-standing injury issues having previously worked with McClaren at FC Twente, Wolfsburg, Nottingham Forest and Derby

He's actually Brazilian so not even the right continent :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/04/20/2F10B68D00000578-3346547-image-a-8_1449262069268.jpg

If Ashley's too cheap to hire a proper manager out of our backroom staff I think I'd go with Schoenmaker if we are going to promote from within. Firstly he's German, secondly he's clashing with that fat tart Steve Black who thinks we are working our players too hard.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/04/20/2F10B68D00000578-3346547-image-a-8_1449262069268.jpg

If Ashley's too cheap to hire a proper manager out of our backroom staff I think I'd go with Schoenmaker if we are going to promote from within. Firstly he's German, secondly he's clashing with that fat tart Steve Black who thinks we are working our players too hard.

1. He's a strength and conditioning coach.

2. He's Brazilian.