England

Yorkie

Thing is, Colombia are not at all good. Their final ball and finishing has been dogshit.

You would have been better off in that other half of the bracket and having to do more.

You've completely played down to the level of this miserable bunch.

We shouldn’t be scared of these like, they’re not dangerous. We need to get fotward

Get forward? Stones passed the ball out of touch without a player within 10 yards.

It was that or hoof it. No one was showing for the ball.

England look exhausted and deflated by that goal. I really did not see Colombia scoring at 1-0 and I don't think the players did either. Have not recovered at all.

Not sure what Southgate can do to turn this round. The whole side look spent mentally and physically. That late goal was a killer.

Hopefully we can inspire ourselves to control it again, rather we go for the winner in the next 15 than hang on for pens.

Neither of these teams can score from open play and Columbia will be happier for it to go to penalties, and the happier team always wins on penalties so we're out.

The way extra time is going I think you'll be happier going to pens

We've been absolutely WANK from the minute Dier came on like. He's been as shite as the decision to bring him on.

Shite decision to add him to the squad.

And Vardy instead of Rashford - bonkers