England

Yorkie

Aside from farming a decent passing percentage what exactly has Dunk done to warrant a call up? 

I hope Tomori is injured again. Looked the real deal against us. 

3 minutes ago, andycap said:

For having two holding midfielders tielemans seems to be just gliding into the box with no fucker near him. 

It seems like Mainoo is playing as an AM. Piping up everywhere in attack but I've barely seen him in defence. Strange move to play him that way.

5 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Ability alone?

Pope

TAA Campbell Ferdinand Cole

Gerrard Scholes Wilshere

Barnes Kane Rooney

I love Nick Pope but there's no way he's better than Seaman :lol:

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Dunk's a cracking defender, he made a mistake. Fucking hell man, it's like Twitter on here sometimes :lol:

Didn't he also look shite against Brazil, mind?

Just now, healthyaddiction said:

I can take women football pundits, but mackems is where I draw the line.

She was canny on Loose Women yesterday 

Dunk was statistically England's second worst player against Brazil, along with actually looking poor. He's fucked up again tonight.

As if anyone's struggling to understand why he's on the receiving end of some flak [emoji38]

Southgate has had a bloody good run as a national team manager. Can't ever remember him coming under sustained pressure from the media. Should thank his lucky stars and piss off to manage in the Champo after this tournament 

6 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Dunk was statistically England's second worst player against Brazil, along with actually looking poor. He's fucked up again tonight.

As if anyone's struggling to understand why he's on the receiving end of some flak [emoji38]

No one's struggling to understand 'flak', there are people saying he's shite, a donkey, nowhere near this level, not good enough to play for England.

That's not flak, it the same usual brainless hysteria you see on here in match threads. 

The same idiots of other clubs said the same about Pope on Twitter when he made mistakes for England, with everyone on here to a man saying how clueless they were.

Edited by Kid Icarus