England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

When will England play their last 16 match? Assuming of course all goes reasonably well on Monday.

If we win the group, we'll play next Saturday at 5pm. If we come 2nd, we'll play at 8pm on the following Tuesday.

When will England play their last 16 match? Assuming of course all goes reasonably well on Monday.

If we win the group, we'll play next Saturday at 5pm. If we come 2nd, we'll play at 8pm on the following Tuesday.

Monday

Monday

Yep, sorry, getting my days muddled up.

I hope we play with wide men and pacey players tomorrow with a view to stretching these. Germany aren't the paciest (?) of teams but stretched Slovakia and beasted them.

Added importance for a win tomorrow in my opinion. An opportunity for the country to become unified behind something again.

Added importance for a win tomorrow in my opinion. An opportunity for the country to become unified behind something again.

Agreed, we really need to win well tomorrow. If we struggle over the line again (as I'd expect, tbh), everyone from players to fans will go into the France game anxious.