Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Who has a better CV than me?

Sir Alex, Arsene  maybe Rafa?

f*** me, what a deluded fat simpleton.

Where's that quote, then? [emoji38]

From 2013 apparently.

not just a quote - actually caught on film.

:lol: From a cunt who's won fuck all, managed one big club (us) and did it so poorly he didn't last a season. Unbelievable.

Even better if we lose this now. Come on Slovakia!

It would be a laugh if we failed to qualify. I'm glad I'm at work and missing the match to be honest.

It's been great so far.

I lost interest in England years ago. All the big names who never put a shift in with the wrong manager in charge. They are just taking the piss out of England fans now with Fat Sam.

I invest so much into Newcastle, both in terms of money and emotionally. Newcastle is pretty much the only team I care about, sure theirs 1 or two that I look out for score wise but Newcastle is the only team who I live for. The dissapointing thing is that I'd rather the teams who I look out for score wise do better than England. I'd honestly say that I would rather see Toronto FC win the MLS than England win the World Cup. When the debate of club vs country comes up I'd probably prefer Newcastle to win meaningless friendly than see England do well.

Today I even forgot that England were playing such is the fuck that I give about them.

As much as I think Fat Sam is a ridiculous appointment the problem goes far deeper than him.

For one, the UK in itself is already suffering from an increased level of obesity, and childhood obesity at that. Yet, every single field that is free to play on is either a mudbath, ridiculously long grass or covered in varying forms of shite. That leaves people with the option of paying to play, bairns cannot afford to do that (obviously) and some parents cannot afford to subsidise them either. That's without even considering the fact that there's a moral panic and general concern for the safety of children either playing on the streets or in the parks what with increased traffic on the roads and more murders and paedophiles being reported. So kids end up locked in their rooms, watching through TV screens or playing FIFA or even worse CoD on a Playstation / Xbox whilst eating oven pizza and microwave oven chips, caked in tomato sauce and salt like little, grotesque, slobs.

Yet then, what do Sky and the FA give them as an incentive to even want to be involved in football itself? The only thing is money. That in itself should be enough of an incentive I guess. However, this becomes problematic further down the line. Because the poor level of grassroot football, facilities and coaching within the country our players reach academy level at the top clubs and are then cast aside by players of a much higher standard, coming in from abroad. Our lads get ditched out on loan to the lower leagues in attempt to get them "up to scratch" but in reality that's never going to work, such is the gulf in class.

Just look at Newcastle United, an entire overhaul of playing staff in the summer to ensure that the players are of the right mental attitude and calibre to be playing at this level. You're overgrown mercenaries seemingly "too good" to be here whether it be in their own minds or in actual fact.

Sky are completely killing the game in this country. Their injections of cash just further maintaining the elitist nature of what has become English football. The same old "big" clubs making the same old "big" transfers and earning "big" success whilst 12 of the 20 teams in the Premiership battle it out for relegation. Fuck me - I hate Sunderland but they get canny sized crowds and they were told before the transfer window even closed to set their ambitions on not going down.

Thankfully, Leicester broke this trend last year but unfortunately, that just further spiced up the product that is televised English football. We've returned back to the status quo this year with the likes of Pogba and Ibra' being signed for ridiculous money and the usual lot topping the table no doubt.

So what incentive does a local lad, have to play for his local team? It doesn't exist because the reality or likeliness isn't there. English players at top clubs merely to make up the English quota on the registered squads.

Then we have the media, who constantly pipe up about the likes of Gerrard and Lampard, who aren't on the same level as Pirlo but they'll pretend they are. Same goes for Rooney who has been wank for England as of late but somehow he is our answer to Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar. The stupid cunts who take the piss out of our fans (NUFC) for 9months of a year for being delusional and over-expectant but they themselves generate hysteria for every major England tournament despite knowing we're not good enough. They want to look at themselves the fucking hypocrites. They'll even build up "big Sam" just so they can knock the poor bastard down when we fail - again. The media hounded Sir Bobby out and he was probably our best shout to end the drought. Whatever sells papers eh? Instead of doing actual reporting.

The FA just oversee this bullshit, a bunch of old, has-been, greedy, corrupt wankers just like UEFA.

They've put Allardyce in charge and he doesn't have the credentials - he's merely shouted the loudest. We're playing football that is (very loosely) based on the successful Spain side of around 12 years ago now (and has been since out-dated), and we never fucking mastered in the first place and actually Allardyce isn't sticking to what he and actually England are probably used to and good at and that's 4-4-2, with a big and little man up top and playing direct.

When players are either inept at the top level or driven by money and not pride, we fail. The whole thing is a joke.

Would seeing players play with a passion, desire and pride not be entertaining? It would certainly be a difference.

50 years of hurt. No fucking wonder.

#Rant

As much as I think Fat Sam is a ridiculous appointment the problem goes far deeper than him.

For one, the UK in itself is already suffering from an increased level of obesity, and childhood obesity at that. Yet, every single field that is free to play on is either a mudbath, ridiculously long grass or covered in varying forms of shite. That leaves people with the option of paying to play, bairns cannot afford to do that (obviously) and some parents cannot afford to subsidise them either. That's without even considering the fact that there's a moral panic and general concern for the safety of children either playing on the streets or in the parks what with increased traffic on the roads and more murders and paedophiles being reported. So kids end up locked in their rooms, watching through TV screens or playing FIFA or even worse CoD on a Playstation / Xbox whilst eating oven pizza and microwave oven chips, caked in tomato sauce and salt like little, grotesque, slobs.

Yet then, what do Sky and the FA give them as an incentive to even want to be involved in football itself? The only thing is money. That in itself should be enough of an incentive I guess. However, this becomes problematic further down the line. Because the poor level of grassroot football, facilities and coaching within the country our players reach academy level at the top clubs and are then cast aside by players of a much higher standard, coming in from abroad. Our lads get ditched out on loan to the lower leagues in attempt to get them "up to scratch" but in reality that's never going to work, such is the gulf in class.

Just look at Newcastle United, an entire overhaul of playing staff in the summer to ensure that the players are of the right mental attitude and calibre to be playing at this level. You're overgrown mercenaries seemingly "too good" to be here whether it be in their own minds or in actual fact.

Sky are completely killing the game in this country. Their injections of cash just further maintaining the elitist nature of what has become English football. The same old "big" clubs making the same old "big" transfers and earning "big" success whilst 12 of the 20 teams in the Premiership battle it out for relegation. Fuck me - I hate Sunderland but they get canny sized crowds and they were told before the transfer window even closed to set their ambitions on not going down.

Thankfully, Leicester broke this trend last year but unfortunately, that just further spiced up the product that is televised English football. We've returned back to the status quo this year with the likes of Pogba and Ibra' being signed for ridiculous money and the usual lot topping the table no doubt.

So what incentive does a local lad, have to play for his local team? It doesn't exist because the reality or likeliness isn't there. English players at top clubs merely to make up the English quota on the registered squads.

Then we have the media, who constantly pipe up about the likes of Gerrard and Lampard, who aren't on the same level as Pirlo but they'll pretend they are. Same goes for Rooney who has been wank for England as of late but somehow he is our answer to Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar. The stupid cunts who take the piss out of our fans (NUFC) for 9months of a year for being delusional and over-expectant but they themselves generate hysteria for every major England tournament despite knowing we're not good enough. They want to look at themselves the fucking hypocrites. They'll even build up "big Sam" just so they can knock the poor bastard down when we fail - again. The media hounded Sir Bobby out and he was probably our best shout to end the drought. Whatever sells papers eh? Instead of doing actual reporting.

The FA just oversee this bullshit, a bunch of old, has-been, greedy, corrupt wankers just like UEFA.

They've put Allardyce in charge and he doesn't have the credentials - he's merely shouted the loudest. We're playing football that is (very loosely) based on the successful Spain side of around 12 years ago now (and has been since out-dated), and we never fucking mastered in the first place and actually Allardyce isn't sticking to what he and actually England are probably used to and good at and that's 4-4-2, with a big and little man up top and playing direct.

When players are either inept at the top level or driven by money and not pride, we fail. The whole thing is a joke.

Would seeing players play with a passion, desire and pride not be entertaining? It would certainly be a difference.

50 years of hurt. No fucking wonder.

#Rant

run that past me again.