England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Meh, this'll come to nowt, same as him wriggling out of every other alleged dodgy sh*t he's pulled during his career... f*cking fat slug-headed w*nkstain.

:lol: I'll end up watching that Succulent Chinese meal vid now.

He agreed to travel to Singapore and Hong Kong as an ambassador and explained to the “businessmen”

What is the charge? Signing a deal? A succulent chinese deal?

:lol:

From the "Sam Allardyce appointed as England Manager" thread. It was stating the obvious, so I'm not claiming foresight.

What a joke.

If there is one thing nearly as big as his head, it's his mouth, so it's only a matter of time before he comes up with some Allardici level comments. You can't even justify his appointment on the grounds of "safe for PR", admittedly important for the national side(*).

(*) See Glenn Hoddle.

I didn't know the "Succulent Chinese Meal" meme, so thanks lads. Absolutely creasing myself here.

"Told that the Duke, who works for East Anglian Air Ambulance, is a helicopter pilot, Allardyce replied: “That’s Harry. Harry’s the helicopter man."

"During a conversation about England’s upcoming matches, Allardyce said the national side were next due to play Malta and then “it’s Slovenia or something”.

Finger on the pulse  :lol:

Regardless of your opinion of Allardyce (I don't like him), it's typical of our media to create a scandal. Thought they'd give him more than 1 game before setting him up though

Venables, Hoddle, Sven

Regardless of your opinion of Allardyce (I don't like him), it's typical of our media to create a scandal. Thought they'd give him more than 1 game before setting him up though

Venables, Hoddle, Sven

They must have had an idea he'd go for it though.

And this isnt the first time he's been targetted for something like this, but he managed to slime his way out of it before.

Did this happen just after he was appointed as England Manager? If so, thats just crazy, and so arrogant of him to do that after finally getting the job he's been after for years??!!

You would think being caught telling people how to break FA rules as England Manager would make his position untenable, and then that would surely be the end of his mangerial career?