England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

I'd be more content with a third...

:lol: Sweden aren’t getting two man

We're still in the short window where Englanditis can hit.  My nerves are getting worse as it gets closer to the end. :lol:

It’s a searing indictment of world football that this Sweden team is playing in a WC quarterfinal.

It's the nature of knockout football, tbh. They have only gotten one result that should be considered surprising, the win against Mexico. Other than that, they've done what was expected of them and benefited from a favourable draw in the second round.

Even England are likely heading to the semi-finals with one result that would be considered impressive in isolation. The more surprising thing is how consistently top teams have made it to the final of this competition (especially compared to the continental tournaments), tbh, with all of the similar outsiders over the course of many years.

We're still in the short window where Englanditis can hit.  My nerves are getting worse as it gets closer to the end. :lol:

:lol: being a Newcastle and England fan I’m still reasonably confident we’ll lose.

:lol: being a Newcastle and England fan I’m still reasonably confident we’ll lose.

Aye. :lol:

The camera cutting from the Swedish fans to England fans is like cutting from Rivendell to Mordor.

:lol: Have they been able to cut to a single attractive English female this entire match? Even the guy dressed in drag with a blonde wig just then is apparently more appealing.

The state of that grown Swedish man crying [emoji38]

A disgrace to all men everywhere [emoji38]

I saw that and nearly wrote that exact thing out as a fake KaKa post. [emoji38]

:lol: come on man, it was disgraceful.

Proper all out ugly face cry man :lol: