England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Nothing beats winning it in your home country, which Flip knows all about

:( 7ry1ng to be 7upport1ve and all.

I welcome your support Flip. Thank you for your service.

Agreed. It was out of order by 2oey1. Harsh to have a ghiggia at his expense.

:hmm:

No idea why you suddenly decided to play more defensively after half time. Was certain you'd go 2 or 3 up, then you invited Croatia back in. Really pissed, wanted you guys to take this. Dislike Croatia very much, and dislike Deschamps. However I guess I'm Team France now. Ugh.

Nothing beats winning it in your home country, which Flip knows all about

:( 7ry1ng to be 7upport1ve and all.

I welcome your support Flip. Thank you for your service.

Agreed. It was out of order by 2oey1. Harsh to have a ghiggia at his expense.

:hmm:

I agree, this was Disco's fault.

Heroes, ffs.

They played ok against two decent sides and managed to break down a toothless Sweden team.

Agreed. Easiest World Cup draw they'll ever have, utterly squandered, and they talk about them as though they've been sparkling.

Long balls and predictable back passes, man. Fucking infuriating. We just couldn't pass through midfield, or didn't believe we could. We didn't try to from 2nd half onwards. Kane nullified, totally. Rashford poor replacement for Sterling...We invited them to play through us for far too long.

Semi final of a World Cup. So not bad. We did better than we have in a long while, so there is that. We're in desperate need of a creative centre midfield player, though. Probably two.

RLC should have been on at half time. Would have changed the result.

We exceeded expectations and I'm very proud of that.

However why is it both Newcastle and England seem to spend so much of the game passing the ball back to the goalkeeper FFS. The other team are always gonna press higher and with greater intensity if they can predict what you're gonna do every time.

Heroes, ffs.

They played ok against two decent sides and managed to break down a toothless Sweden team.

Agreed. Easiest World Cup draw they'll ever have, utterly squandered, and they talk about them as though they've been sparkling.

Very true stuff.

We will never get such a good chance to win it :(

Your team is really young. If you can keep these players together and they don't get fucked over by their clubs, I'd think you'd be pre-tournament favourites for the next EC and WC. Not to mention the group of youngsters coming through. Time will tell though, no guarantee this group of lads will remain intact and not have their careers nosedive due to their clubs being shithouses when it comes to caring for players actually getting to play - and these players being paid too much to care if they get benched for some Johnny Foreign.

Long balls and predictable back passes, man. Fucking infuriating. We just couldn't pass through midfield, or didn't believe we could. We didn't try to from 2nd half onwards. Kane nullified, totally. Rashford poor replacement for Sterling...We invited them to play through us for far too long.

Semi final of a World Cup. So not bad. We did better than we have in a long while, so there is that. We're in desperate need of a creative centre midfield player, though. Probably two.

RLC should have been on at half time. Would have changed the result.

:thup: Young and Alli staying on so long was insane tbh.