England

Yorkie

Sancho outshone Pulisic for me.

Just watched a compilation of his game and I agree. Think I didn't notice him and Pulisic sticks out a lot more because of his quality compared to his teammates.

He looks really, really tidy. Check out the vid, Nobody. He offers something different..

Speaking of Foden, he started in our U21 win over Italy away last night. 2-1

Solanke scored both goals(sign him up?). Tom Davies also played. Worth noting he's played 65 Premier League games for Everton and is only 20. Decent technique but bundles of energy. Hopefully he makes some headlines and gets put in the conversation sooner rather than later.

Speaking of Foden, he started in our U21 win over Italy away last night. 2-1

Solanke scored both goals(sign him up?). Tom Davies also played. Worth noting he's played 65 Premier League games for Everton and is only 20. Decent technique but bundles of energy. Hopefully he makes some headlines and gets put in the conversation sooner rather than later.

Has he captained them a few times - Davies and Everton?

Seen them a few times and he hasn't really impressed me but i think that's down to his style more than anything.

I wish the FA would take on my idea of the Charity Shield changing so that the England team play the Premier league winners, but it just gets poo pooed every time I ask.

I wish the FA would take on my idea of the Charity Shield changing so that the England team play the Premier league winners, but it just gets poo pooed every time I ask.

Sounds like a shit idea.

I think you'll find its a cracking idea

Sounds like a s*** idea.

I think you'll find its a cracking idea

Poo pooed and shit, was meant to be a joke :lol: