The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I find it hard to bet on, but only done it 4 or 5 times TBF. 

You get some really shit prices on teams, yet there is usually 1 or 2 in your acca that let you down.  Don't like getting into over/under or +/- type bets.  So have just picked like an 8 team accumulator in the past and I have always been let down by 1 or 2, some being supposed bankers.

A game like Bears/Lions is perfect for -6 on each. I didn't bet on that particular game, but neither side was ever going to coast to a victory, so putting 5 or 10 on both (in similar games) has been profitable for me so far.

Nice little punt on the NFL last night, a sport I have very rarely bet on in the past and never won money on. 

£10 free bet that Sky gave me for no apparent reason.  Did a 5 selection anytime TD scorer accumulator.  Bell, Megatron, Barnidge, Hopkins, Eifert.  But did it as a 4 folds bet, which was good, as Bell somehow managed not to score and he was 8/11, the f***er.

Returned £78.18 and would have been £00 plus, had Bell found the end zone.

Might do this more often for small stakes.  As keeps you interested in a few games and I find accas hard to do for win/lose.  As there seems to be so many upsets each week and a lot of teams are pretty evenly matched. 

My most successful way of NFL betting is going for the upsets. Two or three upsets combined with the safest two (Pats & Packers) tend to get me going. Had the Panthers, Texans, Pats, Packers and Browns on an accy yesterday. Fucking Browns, so close. Cunts. :lol:

What are people thinking for Arsenal Bayern in play? Dont really have a clue how it'll go, Arsenal always seem unpredictable in big games. Was considering Muller FGS or maybe Muller double, does anyone know if he's their main penalty taker?

What are people thinking for Arsenal Bayern in play? Dont really have a clue how it'll go, Arsenal always seem unpredictable in big games. Was considering Muller FGS or maybe Muller double, does anyone know if he's their main penalty taker?

He is.

The following over 1.5 total goals acca for me:

Zenit/Lyon

BATE/Barca

Porto/Maccabi

QPR/Sheff W

They're not up on my site yet but Nice over 1.5 is currently a best 31/20, also at 11/8 and 7/5 elsewhere. That is absolutely f***ing ridiculous. Jump on those before next weekend.

Just did the Nice & over 1.5 at Betfair for 2.8 only put on £20 but £56 returns aint bad for the form Nice are in

Half time update

£5 BTTS and Win

Brighton 0-1

Coventry 0-0

Portsmouth 0-0

£10 Acc

Hull 2-0

Burnley 0-0

Reading 0-1

Hartlepool 1-0

£5 BTTS

Arsenal 0-0, Charlton 0-2, Bradford 0-0, Shrewsbury 1-1 and Oxford 1-0