Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I'm not complaining. I just think there are players of similar quality, or who could be better in time, in Holland available for less. Doesn't mean I'm not really happy about this deal provided we follow it up by bringing in at the very least a striker and a centre back.

I'm not complaining. I just think there are players of similar quality, or who could be better in time, in Holland available for less. Doesn't mean I'm not really happy about this deal provided we follow it up by bringing in at the very least a striker and a centre back.

You sound like a woman.

'When do you ever take me out'

Gets taking out

'Babe, this is too expensive, we should have went to Nandos and Cinema'

You sound like a woman.

Gets taking out

Brilliant  ;D

You sound like a woman.

Gets taking out

seems like his nickname suits him... :-)

Bah, our club is getting all the second rate Dutch players and all of yous couldn't be more delighted because at least they know how to trap a ball and have a bit of intelligence and style about them. Pretty soon you will all be wanting Holland to win the Euros again. :p

People moaning he has a PSV badge on his f***ing bag :lol:

Apparently a lack of respect. :lol:

:lol: Actually moaning for real? I didn't see the comments. He's still a PSV player for god sake :lol:

Bah, our club is getting all the second rate Dutch players and all of yous couldn't be more delighted because at least they know how to trap a ball and have a bit of intelligence and style about them. Pretty soon you will all be wanting Holland to win the Euros again. :p

Second rate?

Second rate?

Well yes, a squad full of Krul's, Janmaat's, De Jong's, Anita's and Wijnaldum's without your Robben's or Sneijder's wouldn't get you to a World Cup final and semi final in all honesty.

People moaning he has a PSV badge on his f***ing bag :lol:

Apparently a lack of respect. :lol:

:lol: Actually moaning for real? I didn't see the comments. He's still a PSV player for god sake :lol:

And he's travelled directly from their team hotel apparently.