Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

It does say something about how we have been run up to this point under Ashley that a £14m signing is the highest free paid under his tenure, and near record transfer fee.

Most be absolutely heartbreaking for the lad that he gets one solidarity Geordie slap on the shoulder when arriving at Newcastle airport and Darius Vassell gets a coronation.

:lol:

In the Chron it said he was voted Dutch player of the year ahead of Depay...

Wasn't Guardado player of the year and Depay young player?

Based on a quick Google Wijnaldum got the official one and Guardado got named player of the season by the biggest football paper and magazine.

Why is it report worthy news that he got here safety? Oh great news I woke up today and I didn't have AIDS, hold the press.

Well impressed with this deal though, speaks volumes when my immediate thought is 'who are we flogging to fund it?'

So it's now Dutch Newcastle instead of French Newcastle? Won't complain like. As a Barça fan I have a fetish for Dutch footballers :smitten:

And Janmat wouldn't be out of place in a WC semi.

Give over, your one of us now. It's only a matter of time before your lying on a beach on Barcelona one summers day with hot Spanish chicks walking by in bikini's or nothing at all and you think to yourself, 'Fuck this, I'm off to Newcastle to sit in a pub with a big bloke with a tash called Barry'.

:lol: