Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Beautiful club with a wonderful history and very nice shirt (especially with Newcastle Brown Ale as a sponsor). Pity jankbal / fail hare Second Choice Steve sits there. 5 Clubs in the past 5 years ...

Kevin Keagan, Shearer, our Sir Bobby Robson, beautiful things seen and hopefully Gini also do well there.

Aye, google translated a few of their comments, generally saying nice things. A great club & a sleeping giant etc.

We seem to get more respect from foreign fans & clubs than we do from the bitterness we get from most UK clubs.

Aye, google translated a few of their comments, generally saying nice things. A great club & a sleeping giant etc.

We seem to get more respect from foreign fans & clubs than we do from the bitterness we get from most UK clubs.

Actually seemed to notice their was less bitteness from clubs when we were in the championship, too

So what's his official N-O diminutive then? Gini, Wini, Wij, Winegum?

have we worked out how to pronounce it yet?

vine al dum

Gini seems to be what he goes by

That's his song sorted then:

Those PSV fans know their shit :thup:

Crucially, as good as a player he is, he's extremely likeable. It's about time we got good people in, I'm sick of seeing Colo, Willo, Sissoko, Colback etc.

I can see why Colo and Sissoko have pissed you off but why the other two?

Crucially, as good as a player he is, he's extremely likeable. It's about time we got good people in, I'm sick of seeing Colo, Willo, Sissoko, Colback etc.

What is a good person? Someone who stays at Newcastle no matter what? :lol:

Those PSV fans know their s*** :thup:

I can see why Colo and Sissoko have p*ssed you off but why the other two?

Being shit probably.

I can see why Colo and Sissoko have pissed you off but why the other two?

Probably because they are boring and shite.

Someone who is good to watch, wants to keep improving, puts their all in, doesn't hide, isn't a painfully shit lickarse cunt.

Someone easygoing, likeable and has good intentions. Lots of our lot phone it in.

Exactly what we needed. As previously said: let strengthen the CB and striker positions and get rid of the dead wood (Willo, Gouffran, Obertan) and I'll be pretty happy. Maybe a winger too.

We need a winger just as much, especially if we get Mitrovic as he'll need service. Ability to cross be it in the air or on the ground is absolutely awful.