Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I was wrong to say he wouldn't make my top 20 like.

Shearer, Beardsley, Rob Lee was all I could come up with better than him.

Honestly, I'd probably rather watch Robert than all of them, minus Pedro, though. Nothing like a truly gifted player who can make things happen out of nothing and frequently does. Pure matchwinner.

David Ginola - All touch of the ball - Liverpool 4x3 Newcastle ~ 1995/96 Premier League.

:smitten:

Tore Jason McAteer a new arsehole that game. Just turned him again and again and again. And again.

And again.

The funniest Ginola raping was against Neil Cox of Boro. He's still waking up in the middle of the night now because of it.

David Ginola - All touch of the ball - Liverpool 4x3 Newcastle ~ 1995/96 Premier League.

Tore Jason McAteer a new arsehole that game. Just turned him again and again and again. And again.

And again.

Was it Neil Cox who he completely burned at the beginning of the season? (Was against Boro). The poor lad is probably still dizzy today

Edit: DOh

And again.

Was it Neil Cox who he completely burned at the beginning of the season? (Was against Boro). The poor lad is probably still dizzy today

Who was the guy Tino do inside out in his first match v Boro? The nutmeg was one of the funniest things I've ever seen

And again.

Who was the guy Tino do inside out in his first match v Boro? The nutmeg was one of the funniest things I've ever seen

For the goal it was Steve Vickers. For the dragback/nutmeg it was Chris Morris I think.

And again.

For the goal it was Steve Vickers. For the dragback/nutmeg it was Chris Morris I think.

"footballers" :anguish:

Guest Howaythetoon

Shearer, Beardsley, Ginola (just), Cole, Sir Les, Bellamy, Nobby, Lee, Speed, Shay and Tino were all for me better Toon players or more key players than Robert. So yeah... I was stupid saying he wouldn't make my top 20 as he clearly would. To whoever said I sided with Souness over Robert, correct. At the time Robert was a regular and playing some of his best football for us, scoring, creating, working hard and being consistent. Souness likened him to Duff at the time. And then Robert starts mouthing off to the press. At the time it was a very toxic squad with lots of dissent and ill discipline and I'd had enough, Robert could do one for all I cared back then. That's not to say that episode tarnished my memory of him, he was a great player for us at times and helped transform us along with Bellamy.

Shearer, Beardsley, Ginola (just), Cole, Sir Les, Bellamy, Nobby, Lee, Speed, Shay and Tino were all for me better Toon players or more key players than Robert. So yeah... I was stupid saying he wouldn't make my top 20 as he clearly would. To whoever said I sided with Souness over Robert, correct. At the time Robert was a regular and playing some of his best football for us, scoring, creating, working hard and being consistent. Souness likened him to Duff at the time. And then Robert starts mouthing off to the press. At the time it was a very toxic squad with lots of dissent and ill discipline and I'd had enough, Robert could do one for all I cared back then. That's not to say that episode tarnished my memory of him, he was a great player for us at times and helped transform us along with Bellamy.

The old days.... :(