Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

We need to find a way to play Mitrović and Cisse.

Why?

We need Cisse's goals, but we can't afford to leave Mitrović out.

We need Cisse's average of 7 PL goals over the past 3 seasons while contributing next to nothing to our general play?

Needs to cut the nonsense out, like, but he had some reasonable touches for the rest of the game.

4 long balls, won all of them.

Really refreshing to have a player who can do this. It's one of the many reasons why we need him on the pitch longer than 10 mins.

His desire to win is admirable, actually looked like he gave a fuck when he came on unlike everyone else on that pitch for us today.

There was nothing in that tackle on Taylor but he was stupid to go and confront him after, he's just making himself a target for the opposition when he reacts like that. It is up to himself and McClaren to try and channel that aggression, can't see McClaren having that much of an effect on him though.

I think McClaren is causing the lad problems by bringing him on as a sub. He seems riled up and full of hell as he jumps off the bench. I reckon he'd be calmer starting games and easing himself in. Or he's just batshit mental.

I think McClaren is causing the lad problems by bringing him on as a sub. He seems riled up and full of hell as he jumps off the bench. I reckon he'd be calmer starting games and easing himself in. Or he's just batshit mental.

This has got to be it.

The last sentence, yes.

Rather have him being a mentalist than Cisse giving the ball away every time he receives it tbh. Inb4 he scores and i know that but we can't sustain any attacks if our striker can't contribute to build up, look at Lukaku today and see how Everton magically kept the ball because their striker could hold on to the ball or pass to a team mate in and around the box.

Rather have him being a mentalist than Cisse giving the ball away every time he receives it tbh. Inb4 he scores and i know that but we can't sustain any attacks if our striker can't contribute to build up, look at Lukaku today and see how Everton magically kept the ball because their striker could hold on to the ball or pass to a team mate in and around the box.

Agree. Cisse is a 100% poacher, he has no idea how to link up play or hold the ball. He scores but does nothing else.

Guest antz1uk

If we can't then I say give Mitrović the 60-70 mins for now, then bring Cisse on if we need that goal out of nothing.

Nha, Mitrovic and Ayoze should be starting, if nothing then give Cisse 30 mins at the end for Mitrovic, but Mitrovic also needs width so Aarons should be starting too, it's bullshit

If we can't then I say give Mitrović the 60-70 mins for now, then bring Cisse on if we need that goal out of nothing.

Nha, Mitrovic and Ayoze should be starting, if nothing then give Cisse 30 mins at the end for Mitrovic, but Mitrovic also needs width so Aarons should be starting too, it's bullshit

Happy with that as well.

I've been saying this for 3 years. I'm glad people are finally starting to see it.

So much of a teams attacking play involves the striker(s) contributing to it. This lad actively breaks it down. Played into chest or feet it bounces away back to the opposition. On occasion he controls the ball, he'll pass it to the opposition anyway. In the air? Forget about it.

I was glad we signed a lad like Mitrovic. I'd like to see him in action. See if he can help our general play.

Exactly.

He's trying too hard to impress as a sub but at least he tried today and gave us a bit of impetus up front.