Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Yep, and Mitrovic seems a bit of a c***, too. Can't really warm to him. (Though I do realise we need his sort of player, so really not complaining too much)

I miss out team of c***s, Bellamy, Bowyer etc.

Yep, and Mitrovic seems a bit of a cunt, too. Can't really warm to him. (Though I do realise we need his sort of player, so really not complaining too much)

He is basically the only NUFC player bar Ayoze, Jonas and Hatem I've liked in years.

I like Mitrovic, Perez, Wijnaldum and Mbemba. The rest can f*** off IMO.

I agree with this :thup: Even though i don't rate Janmaat in too many aspects of his game (good at some stuff) i must say that i still like him as he seems to care a bit. Think he'd do better with a flair player in front of him as well as he's not the quickest and needs some flair in fron of him to get more space and time.

Yep, and Mitrovic seems a bit of a cunt, too. Can't really warm to him. (Though I do realise we need his sort of player, so really not complaining too much)

He is basically the only NUFC player bar Ayoze, Jonas and Hatem I've liked in years.

Well.... I'm sorry... he still comes across as a bit of a cunt to me.

There isn't one. Both racist c***s or not they played well together at the back end of 05-06 when we nicked 7th and Europe. Games at home to Spurs and away to Boro come to mind.

Thought Bowyer was shit most of his first season when he was playing on the right, but as I recall when he came back after an injury and suspension for those last few games - Marseille away, southampton away, he was good and fighting when we needed it. Aye and then again in that 7th push, got injured again just as he was finding himself.