Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Play acting was bad like but from one angle he clearly takes a shoulder to the jaw. Really like this kid but we are essentially relying on a 21 year old who is still learning about himself and the game to get us the goals to get out of trouble. Sounds like a plan alright.

Shawcross was practically packing his fudge all game, bordering on fouls but he's too smart and knows he won't be called for his constant bullying. This is just the nature of the Prem and something Mitro is going to have to get used to. Either by dishing it back, as he was today, or being thoughtful about creating an extra yard of space between him and the ogre to get into scoring positions.

The epitome of getting used to this league.

Shawcross was practically packing his fudge all game, bordering on fouls but he's too smart and knows he won't be called for his constant bullying. This is just the nature of the Prem and something Mitro is going to have to get used to. Either by dishing it back, as he was today, or being thoughtful about creating an extra yard of space between him and the ogre to get into scoring positions.

Disagree, it wasn't bordering on fouls, they were fouls. The one where he kicked him off the ball I couldn't believe the linesman didn't see it was so damn blatant. It wasn't just the usual small kicks as the ball came near or the jumping for man and not going for ball like Stoke usually do. They were trying to wind him up, it didn't work instead he decided to cheat back. Amused me that he thought outside the box and it worked they soon stopped.

I thought he looked far from slow and lumbered against Man Utd.

Same here. He looked miles away Saturday because he spent his short time on the pitch 20-30 yards away from his nearest teammate.

In the short time he was on the pitch, he had about half a dozen balls played up to him, I think he managed to keep possession once. I'm not writing him off yet, but I've seen nothing to his game so far to suggest he'll be anything other than an expensive flop.

Another Carr duffer.

UncleBingo, not writing Mitrovic off for 2 months.

Generally very happy with his play and looks extremely promising.

Hope he apologises for that shit yesterday mind. Bad enough we are fucking losing games, at the bottom, without players acting the cunt.

Fine him as well. Donate weeks wages to local charity or something. Pitiful to see from one of ours..Rivaldoesque in it's cuntery.

It was embarrassing but nothing more than that, ffs.

Embarrassing?? if that had been any player, from any other team this place would be going mental...

Blatant cheating, cowardice and fucking embarrassing as hell....

I like this lad. Think he could be a very good number 9, but come on man that was fucking awful.

Hate to see any of our players behaving like that...Things are bad enough without us being cunts as well.

People are making too much out of this cheating/diving situation. Fucking get on with it, he did it and it's over. Against a team like Stoke I can take that with ease, not like they are any better in general.

Apologising? Have a word with your self.

Disagree, it wasn't bordering on fouls, they were fouls. The one where he kicked him off the ball I couldn't believe the linesman didn't see it was so damn blatant. It wasn't just the usual small kicks as the ball came near or the jumping for man and not going for ball like Stoke usually do. They were trying to wind him up, it didn't work instead he decided to cheat back. Amused me that he thought outside the box and it worked they soon stopped.

Premier league refs allow defenders to get away with all sorts of snide fouls and shirt pulling, and Stoke defenders certainly weren't taking any prisoners. Fuck them, glad Mitro got him booked.

Guest firetotheworks

Generally very happy with his play and looks extremely promising.

Hope he apologises for that shit yesterday mind. Bad enough we are fucking losing games, at the bottom, without players acting the cunt.

Fine him as well. Donate weeks wages to local charity or something. Pitiful to see from one of ours..Rivaldoesque in it's cuntery.

:lol: Why is this always a thing with footballers man? It's so weird.

It was bad and I hate to see any of our players doing it but the way some people are going on it's as if he blatantly dived in the box for a pen. The Stoke lad was being a right prick and gave him a completely unnecessary shoulder to the dial.