Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest firetotheworks

I really want to like him and he took his goal well today, but he really isn't good enough like. For being a strong, tall striker he's remarkably bad in the air and shrugged off the ball a lot easier than he should. He's young like, but he shouldn't be being relied upon.

He is not good enough at the moment, but people tend to forget his age. Can't think many target men who are already at their best at 22. He is going to get a lot better and he just needs someone to challenge him for the strikers place. Maybe Cisse being fit again changes this.

I really want to like him and he took his goal well today, but he really isn't good enough like. For being a strong, tall striker he's remarkably bad in the air and shrugged off the ball a lot easier than he should. He's young like, but he shouldn't be being relied upon.

Same story with Perez, but given enough time they'll blossom into decent players. Here's hoping they grow fast.

His attitude today was the best thing I've seen from a player of ours for a long time, he's not the best player yet but he's head and shoulders above the rest of that shower of shite on that alone.

Thought his attitude was terrible till the goal like

That Kone is a beast and so is Kaboul. Not a good match up for him today. A more nippy striker is needed around those two.

Love the fact he fought hard until the end and he never quits even when it is going against him. We need to get more dynamic and technical players around him to stretch the defence and open things up for him. Only Townsend looked capable of it today. Sissoko kept losing the ball and Perez was bullied.

Should have definitely had a penalty as well, that would've rattled the defenders.

You never get those penalties when the defender is holding the striker down, the refs just don't give them. The last time I can remember one being given was against Williamson.

You see what happens when we actually get good crosses into the box?

Agreed and it was a well-taken header. Mind he was up against the 5'8" Yedlin, so it was a battle he should've won easily. :lol:

You see what happens when we actually get good crosses into the box?

Agreed and it was a well-taken header. Mind he was up against the 5'8" Yedlin, so it was a battle he should've won easily. :lol:

He didn't win many against the centre backs, they pretty much had him in their pockets for most of the game. I wish he would make more runs like the one that got him the goal. Michael Owen type runs where you attack the space rather than the defender.