Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Since Rafa came in Mitro has looked excellent for us in the majority of games and done the business. He's clearly not fancied for reason we can only speculate to, but in terms of what he offers us and his ability in comparison to every other striker in the league, he'd be banging them in IMO. It's immensely frustrating to see Rafa persevering with Gayle on his own in games where he is crowded out and it's not like we really have goals in abundance from any other part of the pitch. We could do with Mitro's combatative style and ability to take defenders out of the game to free up space for Gayle.

While he's here, game time would be handy as I think it would be beneficial to us as a team, and also in terms of ensuring we get as much money as possible if Rafa does want to get rid.

Quite simply, he hasn't.

Great week against the mighty Preston mind.

Quite simply, he has. Scored goals for us when Rafa came in, especially in vital games such as Norwich/Sunderland, even off the bench.

This season he's also started both of our 6-0 wins, he's only not scored twice this season when he's started and he's been playing well for the team. Also been bashing them in for his NT too.

Since Rafa came in Mitro has looked excellent for us in the majority of games and done the business. He's clearly not fancied for reason we can only speculate to, but in terms of what he offers us and his ability in comparison to every other striker in the league, he'd be banging them in IMO. It's immensely frustrating to see Rafa persevering with Gayle on his own in games where he is crowded out and it's not like we really have goals in abundance from any other part of the pitch. We could do with Mitro's combatative style and ability to take defenders out of the game to free up space for Gayle.

While he's here, game time would be handy as I think it would be beneficial to us as a team, and also in terms of ensuring we get as much money as possible if Rafa does want to get rid.

Quite simply, he hasn't.

Great week against the mighty Preston mind.

Agreed. People see what they want to see with Mitrovic. Winning a header = great potential! 1 goal means all his misses are forgiven for the next 2 months.

He's a good lad and I wish him well, but don't see him as a successful player in the prem.

Not at all, nobody is trying to say he's a clinical finisher like Gayle. What I am saying is that he is a different option and he has proven he is an excellent striker in this league and potentially could be a good striker in the Premiership under a good manager with a solid team around him.

Not at all, nobody is trying to say he's a clinical finisher like Gayle. What I am saying is that he is a different option and he has proven he is an excellent striker in this league and potentially could be a good striker in the Premiership under a good manager with a solid team around him.

With three goals?

:lol: he really hasn't like..

The game was crying out for him today - Gayle just wasn't suited to the physicality.

I take it you didn't see the game against them at SJP a few weeks ago.

Nope was on Holiday.

Guest neesy111

The game was crying out for him today - Gayle just wasn't suited to the physicality.

I take it you didn't see the game against them at SJP a few weeks ago.

Nope was on Holiday.

He started and had little impact against them.

Thought Gayle was OK today, the physicality wasn't a problem and we had a good few chances. Just think in general we'd get more from playing both, not necessarily as a front 2. Most of the time the problem is it's Gayle in the box and no one else.

Reckon he's away after today. As I've said many times, benitez clearly doesn't fancy him, best for all parties he goes imo.

Not convinced by him, personally, so won't be sad to see him go.

Wonder where he will rock up. West Ham or maybe Swansea?

Guest neesy111

Think it would be a shame to get rid of him. Gayle has been starting mainly because Gayle is on fire, I'm not sure how we know that Rafa doesn't like him at all.

It's very simple why.

Rafa wants a mobile striker up front as that is a key part of  his 4231 formation to work, otherwise the number 10 player needs to play further forward.

Think it would be a shame to get rid of him. Gayle has been starting mainly because Gayle is on fire, I'm not sure how we know that Rafa doesn't like him at all.

Mitrovic has scored for him when he's started but rotation doesn't happen for him.  You'd think over christmas, games every 3 days or so he'd get a start.

FWIW I don't believe the rotation thing about keeping players in top shape etc, it's about minor changes to try and keep the opposition guessing which can work for you as much as bite you on the arse.

It's a shame because i think he genuinely loves playing for us, which was a nice change after some of the lazy arseholes we've had in recent years.

Steven Taylor loved playing for us.

True, but i think Mitro has something there if the right manager could bring it out. Not going to be Rafa as many have noted that he prefers a mobile striker.

What boils my piss is when we throw on Perez who hides and struts around doing fuck all.

Mitro will at least come on and look interested.its criminal and when you see Ayoze picked over him it makes me wonder about Rafa.

Perez or Mitro.......let that sink in.