Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest neesy111

Andy fucking Cole anyone?

Couldn't have picked a worse example.  Cole was a good finisher before he joined us.

His finishing was shit for a long while at Man Utd, clearly IMPROVED it.

And, btw, since you love being the forum's biggest twat, i would like to make it clear that I was disagreeing with Klaus regarding the notion that you can't improve your finishing. Not about Mitro's finishing ability.

Just in case you keep jumping on it again.

Honestly fucking grow up man.  You're the one telling people to put their heads in meat grinders on saturday, pot calling kettle.

Of course he can improve his finishing he just needs to hone his skills at the right place

http://www.quirkbooks.com/sites/default/files/u1150/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-07%20at%2012.29.16%20PM.png

Can't believe he played a game without scoring. Kill the useless f***ing c*** NOW!!!!!

Just completely ignore the absolute sitter he missed if you like

I haven't seen any sitters he missed, nor any other highlights. But just based on the fact that he played without scoring I along with a lot of others want his head on a fucking plate asap.

Of course he can improve his finishing he just needs to hone his skills at the right place

Belgrade?

http://www.quirkbooks.com/sites/default/files/u1150/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-07%20at%2012.29.16%20PM.png

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

First chance is a good of a miss as any. Clean through with a good aim at goal. Its a decent stop but he should be scoring those. Having said that, I do think the goals will come soon enough.

:lol:

Is this thread just full of the most optimistic people in the world or what?

It's going to be 2 seasons he's been here this May. Shall we wait 2 more until he starts scoring?

First chance is a good of a miss as any. Clean through with a good aim at goal. Its a decent stop but he should be scoring those. Having said that, I do think the goals will come soon enough.

:lol:

Is this thread just full of the most optimistic people in the world or what?

It's going to be 2 seasons he's been here this May. Shall we wait 2 more until he starts scoring?

This. Plus he won't be scoring from the bench.

Gayle back with all week to train should start Monday  :love:

Andy f***ing Cole anyone?

Couldn't have picked a worse example.  Cole was a good finisher before he joined us.

His finishing was s*** for a long while at Man Utd, clearly IMPROVED it.

And, btw, since you love being the forum's biggest t***, i would like to make it clear that I was disagreeing with Klaus regarding the notion that you can't improve your finishing. Not about Mitro's finishing ability.

Honestly f***ing grow up man.  You're the one telling people to put their heads in meat grinders on saturday, pot calling kettle.

Absurd post. Cole's finishing for us was unreal. Countless goals scored in one on ones like Mitrovic had last night.

And, btw, since you love being the forum's biggest t***, i would like to make it clear that I was disagreeing with Klaus regarding the notion that you can't improve your finishing. Not about Mitro's finishing ability.

Honestly f***ing grow up man.  You're the one telling people to put their heads in meat grinders on saturday, pot calling kettle.

Absurd post. Cole's finishing for us was unreal. Countless goals scored in one on ones like Mitrovic had last night.

Apologies Neesy, I was replying to Dinho lad, but phone playing up.

Guest neesy111

Apologies Neesy, I was replying to Dinho lad, but phone playing up.

:thup: