Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Interesting how this could be reviewed, despite the referee clearly seeing the incident and dealing with it at the time.

I'm sure this will be one of those miracle situations where the referee, assistant referees and fourth official all pretend to have 'missed' the incident during the game. Those situations that only seem to ever occur against us.

Interesting how this could be reviewed, despite the referee clearly seeing the incident and dealing with it at the time.

I'm sure this will be one of those miracle situations where the referee, assistant referees and fourth official all pretend to have 'missed' the incident during the game. Those situations that only seem to ever occur against us.

Hasn't it got to be mentioned in referee's report for it to be deemed dealt with?

Surely the club will point to the two Huddersfield incidents which were far worse. The FA/Prem have a history of shafting us though.

We need to start kicking up a fuss and highlighting things, it's not Rafa's style though.

The Football Association is reviewing an alleged elbow incident involving Aleksandar Mitrovic, which could see the Newcastle forward hit with a three-match suspension for violent conduct, sources have told ESPN FC.

Seriously, anyone at the match or who watched this on TV saw the referee talk to Mitro and the West Ham players about it.  The incident was seen by the ref and not determined to be a foul.  That is irrespective of whether it was a foul or not.  If the ref saw it and took no action then the FA taking matters into their own hands sets a very difficult precident that would mean they are now prepared to re-referee games.  We have a number of injustices that happened against us, namely that big nosed c*** Harry Kane for one!!  Would that be refereed again - no, of course not!  I know it is "only Newcastle" and we are not that significant but, the FA taking such a step opens up a minefield and undermines their referees decisions.

I saw it live on TV and thought at the time that he's bound to get a ban for that. It's different to Kane who got a yellow card for a challenge that was probably a yellow in the laws/rules of the game. As the ball had gone, my guess is that Swarbrick followed the ball and didn't see it clearly. He had a word as he knew something had happened, but hadn't seen it clearly enough to act upon.

I believe that now, if the referee deems the challenge worse than first thought at the time, then it can be later referred up for review. If he feels he would have given a red had he seen it clearly, then the FA can review it.

If the FA ban him for three games they'll be within their rights to do so. Only Mitrovic to blame if they do, for something that was as pointless as Shelvey's two weeks previously. Both are a liability and I'd be much happier if we could replace them both with players with an ounce of common sense/self-control.

He brought in on himself, the f***ing moron.

This ^

Not sure what everyone is so amazed with this decision by the fa.

Because we're 3 games in and its obvious our opponents can do whatever they like without punishment yet we're already getting retrospective bans.