Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Hopefully NUFC get taken over and we can buy better players so our fans no longer have to idolise s*** players.

I remember the days of having Shearer, Ferdinand, etc up front. I guess those that rate Mitro never saw those days.

I guss some people never witnessed Shearer's first 4 seasons in England's top division.  114 apps 23 goals similar rate to Mitrovich. But yeah, Southampton sold him.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here given Shearer went to Blackburn for a British transfer record fee.

I'm not a fan of his in any shape or form, but I definitely think he should have been given more of a go this season.

Maybe West Ham was his chance but couldn't run past someone without throwing his elbow in his face, got caught, got banned and thus fucked it up completely by himself? Just a theory.

I'm not a fan of his in any shape or form, but I definitely think he should have been given more of a go this season.

Maybe West Ham was his chance but couldn't run past someone without throwing his elbow in his face, got caught, got banned and thus f***ed it up completely by himself? Just a theory.

Probably.

It hasn't stopped the gormless twat Shelvey getting picked mind.

Maybe West Ham was his chance but couldn't run past someone without throwing his elbow in his face, got caught, got banned and thus f***ed it up completely by himself? Just a theory.

Probably.

It hasn't stopped the gormless twat Shelvey getting picked mind.

:lol: fair point.

That season gets me angry because I think we could have been a decent team if Schteve had the balls to back Lascelles earlier. Heck, even Rafa tried to go back to Taylor and we got walloped because of it. Our defence was a much bigger issue that year, especially when it had Colback-Anita ahead of it.

We wouldn’t be in this mess, if this lad was playing.

Well it worked for us 2 seasons ago...

:lol: I love how this is constantly peddled out to discredit certain players (Mitro, Elliot), when it completely ignores that 2 years ago we had Steve fucking McClaren as manager and the likes of Taylor in defence and a midfield pairing of Colback and Anita.

If you want to hold individual players to account for the relegation, you should probably look at them first.

Anyway, it’s still beyond staggering that Joselu continues to play ahead of Mitro and we’re going to lose out on a talented youngster who could easily improve.

Joselu - 3 goals and 1 assist in 1370 minutes (15.2 full games)

Mitro - 2 goals and 0 assists in 179 minutes (1.9 full games)

We wouldn’t be in this mess, if this lad was playing.

Well it worked for us 2 seasons ago...

:lol: I love how this is constantly peddled out to discredit certain players (Mitro, Elliot), when it completely ignores that 2 years ago we had Steve f***ing McClaren as manager and the likes of Taylor in defence and a midfield pairing of Colback and Anita.

If you want to hold individual players to account for the relegation, you should probably look at them first.

Anyway, it’s still beyond staggering that Joselu continues to play ahead of Mitro and we’re going to lose out on a talented youngster who could easily improve.

Joselu - 3 goals and 1 assist in 1370 minutes (15.2 full games)

Mitro - 2 goals and 0 assists in 179 minutes (1.9 full games)

When you say 'talented youngester', could you quality what his actual talent is please.

Graham Courtney was on Talkshite this morning and said that the situation regarding Mitro is completely untenable. Rafa considers him a bad influence and a liability and wants him out of the club ASAP. Courtney said he wouldn’t be surprised if the club just tear up his contract to get him out of the club. Obviously we know that last bit won’t happen but as long as Rafa is here, Mitro will be nothing more than a last hurrah if we’re losing with 10 minutes to go. The sooner people get their heads around that the better.

:lol:

So people are happy to say how 'we wouldn't be in this situation if we were playing Mitro', yet when there is evidence to show the completely opposite. :lol:

Suppose we cannot blame strikers for missing numerous very easy chances that cost us any more, if they are called Mitrovic.

:lol:

So people are happy to say how 'we wouldn't be in this situation if we were playing Mitro', yet when there is evidence to show the completely opposite...they throw a bit of a strop. :D

I’m not saying we wouldnt be in this situation with Mitro, I’m saying we’d be better off with him in the side than without him though.

No idea what evidence has been produced against that statement mind.

If Joselu continues his scoring in the second half of the season, he’ll end up with worse goalscoring stats than Mitro in that season 2 years ago. Mitro is also a better player than he was 2 years ago.

Graham Courtney was on Talkshite this morning and said that the situation regarding Mitro is completely untenable. Rafa considers him a bad influence and a liability and wants him out of the club ASAP. Courtney said he wouldn’t be surprised if the club just tear up his contract to get him out of the club. Obviously we know that last bit won’t happen but as long as Rafa is here, Mitro will be nothing more than a last hurrah if we’re losing with 10 minutes to go. The sooner people get their heads around that the better.

Courtney was slagging Joselu off yesterday as well at half time, I was honestly surprised when I watched the extended highlights on Sky to see he actually did some really good link up work, and lead the line pretty well apart from offering no goal threat at all....which I think we have to accept as a given. If he scored goals he wouldn't cost £5m.

Joselu has been playing quite well lately I think. He seems to win nearly everything fired towards him which is as much I as would ask from Mitrovic. He just needs to improve his decision making around the box and I think he'll be a solid back up striker to whoever we buy.

I thought he was poor yesterday, he was out muscled a good number of times by Bruno when you’d reasonably expect your target man to be able to handle a full back. The way we set up doesn’t help him but his lack of threat makes him too easy to play against. If he’s still a regular come February we’re well and truly up against it. He needs dropping but it’ll not happen. I’ve said he’s functional in the past; I’ll say barely functional now.