Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Could have almost done with bringing on someone like Mitro today, to hold the ball up and kill the game - a bit like he’s done very well for Fulham today. 0 cards in his appearances so far, 2 goals in 3 starts.

Glad we booted him out though, he cant score and his discipline is shocking, we don’t wanna go down to 10 men!

Guest neesy111

Fulham love embarrassing the championship leaders :lol:

Geet up Mitro.

They are probably the 2nd best team in that division, just start seasons very unpredictable.

Fulham go up and he'll be off there permanently.

Only if Rafa is still here. Anyway, if he continues to do well we'll at least get good money for him. Great to see him doing well tbh, good luck to the lad.

It was a cracking goal like, one of those “is that actually Mitrovic?” ones.

I have been quite critical of Mitro's finishing for us, but the last goal he scored for us when he took the ball round the keeper did make me sit up because it was quite clinical. Could be he looks a lot better in a team that press higher up the pitch, don't really think he's cut out for Rafa's preferred style.

This is one of the only instances where Rafa is just wrong. Mitro adds far more than just goals with his general work rate and bullying defenders around.

I’d like to think there’s a way back into the team for him. ?

This is one of the only instances where Rafa is just wrong. Mitro adds far more than just goals with his general work rate and bullying defenders around.

I’d like to think there’s a way back into the team for him. ?

Aye, but not in the way Rafa wants for the team - and under Rafa the system is far more important than the individual - look at some of the shite in his Liverpool sides. I think in hindsight playing Joselu was pretty much unoquivocally wrong like but he chose Joselu for his workrate in ‘defence’ and the fact he will do what he’s telt, he (in theory) fit the system better.

I’d like to think there’s a way back into the team for him. [emoji17]

Ostensibly it seems that way but you've got to trust Rafa. Wouldn't be the first player he appeared to just not fancy in his team.

Reading that chelp from Mitro about him joining us because he's always been a fan was a bit sad. You always want those moves to work out I guess.

Guest neesy111

Can he be recalled if we were truly stuck. Slimani out and if Gayle went off with a tight hamstring can you recall players if you cant put out a senior striker?

No.