Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest GeordieAce

He looks like a proper centre forward from what I have seen of him. Hand in the air, always calling for the ball to be played to him. We need someone like that, someone who genuinely wants to challenge in and around the box. Cisse never struck me as the type of player that would get in amongst it with big physical defenders. I for one am glad we have decided to sign this lad instead of Austin. I hope to god his celebration is on FIFA 16 :lol:

Jeff Livingstone ‏@IBWMJeff  6m6 minutes ago

Was tipped off about Mitrovic in 2012 so watched him. He scored a header , elbowed a centre back's throat and spat at the referees boots.

:lol:

The radge hatrick, as it's otherwise known.

Seriously I love the fact that his home town team are black and white and their Belgrade rivals wear red and white, he's going to want to do Sunderland big time.

Jeff Livingstone ‏@IBWMJeff  6m6 minutes ago

Was tipped off about Mitrovic in 2012 so watched him. He scored a header , elbowed a centre back's throat and spat at the referees boots.

:lol: he's already won my heart. Radgie cunt bastard through and through.

Guest GeordieAce

To be fair, Cisse scores headers, elbows multiple throats, spat in Johnny Evans' face and has coitus with underage girls.

:lol: fair one

Based on nothing at all, this is been the most excited I have been about a signing in a while. You get the impression if this guy hits the ground running he can be a major asset for us and will obtain cult hero status. One last test though is if he can eat an apple while riding a bike???

It's funny that last bit because there was a photo in pre-season 6 years ago (I think) where a photographer encapsulated a moment with Shola Ameobi doing the very same thing.

:lol: Great stuff.

It's funny that last bit because there was a photo in pre-season 6 years ago (I think) where a photographer encapsulated a moment with Shola Ameobi doing the very same thing.

Haha 😀