Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Murray is another one of those s*** strikers like Naismith who always seem to get goals, even at Palace I was surprised Pardew got rid so quickly seeing as how Pardew's reputation was probably at it's highest when he was in the team.

Bit harsh to call him shit. He's decent enough. Injuries obviously haven't helped him like.

Murray is another one of those s*** strikers like Naismith who always seem to get goals, even at Palace I was surprised Pardew got rid so quickly seeing as how Pardew's reputation was probably at it's highest when he was in the team.

Bit harsh to call him shit. He's decent enough. Injuries obviously haven't helped him like.

Let me rephrase it then - never going to be bought by one of the better clubs in the premier.

Bit harsh to call him s***. He's decent enough. Injuries obviously haven't helped him like.

Let me rephrase it then - never going to be bought by one of the better clubs in the premier.

That's a fair comment. I'm not saying he's class or owt, but very good championship striker, can do a job for a lower Premiership side.

seem to recall palace fans weren't impressed when he sold murray

Not surprised really. He's one of those players who doesn't look particularly skillful or quick, but he knows where the net is and is usually sniffing around the right areas to put them away. Connor Whickam on the other hand, had everybody raving about his ability since a young age, but he only seems to score one month out of every season.

Bit harsh to call him s***. He's decent enough. Injuries obviously haven't helped him like.

That's a fair comment. I'm not saying he's class or owt, but very good championship striker, can do a job for a lower Premiership side.

Going down a league could be that confidence booster he needed. If this carries on I don't see a reason why he shouldn't get a few starting XI's in the PL. There's more to come from him.

He doesn't yet have the selfish streak most strikers have. The majority of strikers would have taken the shot rather than pass the ball to Atsu against Cardiff today. I noticed during the cup game against Preston that he'd often pass to a team mate when you'd expect him to shoot. A lack of confidence in his own shooting abilities or too busy trying to be the great team mate?

Mitro was all over the pitch, much more mobile than he's been for us in the past. He was holding the ball up for us, running on to it and with it. He had a good game, yeah he never got his goal but he created plenty of chances for others and took the pressure of us further down the field by holding the bal up.

He has been booted all over the park in the last two games but kept his temperament and has gained in composure. He's done what has been best for the team and rightly so. His selfish streak can come when the job is done.