Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He could've easily been sent off and ruined the whole game for us, that being said i'm happy he scored what proved to be the winning goal, hopefully will help him get his confidence up.

Not convinced getting subbed at half time is going to get his confidence up. Reckon he's done here personally. :(

Had no choice but t take him off as his next foul was a red for sure can't believe their are some thinking different to be honest - to be fair his first booking was a complete joke and he should have had a free kick in the first couple of minutes. Need Gayle for away matches as he has the pace for the counter attack though ~I would still like to see him play both at times especially at home. For what it's worth I thought Diame was shocking today and didn't seem interested.

Forget the hysteria in the studio by the pundits whose agenda was to get Mitro sent off. Can anyone explain to me why he got his yellow card because all I saw was a strong target man standing his ground like Shearer would have done.

the first yellow was deserved.

he had escaped a yellow miniutes earlier for s ridiculous forearm challenge. then made no attempt to go for the ball in the next challenge. you could clearly see him eyeing up the defender and having no interest in the ball whatsoever.

he was just being a cock. you'd think he'd have been desperate to impress having been given another start.

He could've easily been sent off and ruined the whole game for us, that being said i'm happy he scored what proved to be the winning goal, hopefully will help him get his confidence up.

Not convinced getting subbed at half time is going to get his confidence up. Reckon he's done here personally. :(

last game, last touch..a goal?

Not a chance that was the last time we see him

I'm sure we'll see his face again, but before today I didn't think it was a given that his days here were numbered. But I'm not sure there can be more blatant vote of no-confidence from a manager than subbing a player who is struggling for goals, at half time, minutes after he's scored.

Was that not just because he was on a card and looking like getting another?

:lol:

he had escaped a yellow miniutes earlier for s ridiculous forearm challenge. then made no attempt to go for the ball in the next challenge. you could clearly see him eyeing up the defender and having no interest in the ball whatsoever.

he was just being a cock. you'd think he'd have been desperate to impress having been given another start.

Totally disagree with everything you said there mind no way was the first one a yellow

Totally disagree with everything you said there mind no way was the first one a yellow

It wasn't but he should have had one anyway for the challenge on the keeper. He's just too unstable for his own good, he had two starts to make his case and he tossed it away.

It wasn't but he should have had one anyway for the challenge on the keeper. He's just too unstable for his own good, he had two starts to make his case and he tossed it away.

Yeah agree the second one certainly was and I agree it was a totally stupid challenge after being booked

last game, last touch..a goal?

Not a chance that was the last time we see him

I'm sure we'll see his face again, but before today I didn't think it was a given that his days here were numbered. But I'm not sure there can be more blatant vote of no-confidence from a manager than subbing a player who is struggling for goals, at half time, minutes after he's scored.

Was that not just because he was on a card and looking like getting another?

:lol:

What? :lol:

This was brought up in TMDT and when the sub happened most seemed to think that was the reason.

It was the reason.

Of course it was the reason, man. But the fact fear that our starting striker wouldn't be able to keep his head for 45 minutes against one of the poorest sides in the division outweighed his value on the pitch having just scored for the first time in ages tells you everything you need to know about the manager's faith in him.

He scored and we won.  Lets be happy for him and for the team.  What more do we want?  People talking about Andersson ffs. f*** off. He was decent.

This

Somethimes i dont understand NUFC fans,When he play bad,he is shit.when he asist for goal..yes,but he is shit..when he score and we won..yeah..but...yelow,pace etc..he is shit...

Somebody slam me becouse i had bad message few months ago about Gayle.Yes,i was frustrated and maybe drunk...and i am sorry.Gayle is great player for this ligue

But,dont be too harsh for Mitro

He scored and we won.  Lets be happy for him and for the team.  What more do we want?  People talking about Andersson ffs. f*** off. He was decent.

This

Somethimes i dont understand NUFC fans,When he play bad,he is shit.when he asist for goal..yes,but he is shit..when he score and we won..yeah..but...yelow,pace etc..he is shit...

Somebody slam me becouse i had bad message few months ago about Gayle.Yes,i was frustrated and maybe drunk...and i am sorry.Gayle is great player for this ligue

But,dont be too harsh for Mitro

Tbf he's never been accused of been one of the Simpsons.

Of course it was the reason, man. But the fact fear that our starting striker wouldn't be able to keep his head for 45 minutes against one of the poorest sides in the division outweighed his value on the pitch having just scored for the first time in ages tells you everything you need to know about the manager's faith in him.

Yup. I think it was ride or die. He had just scored, yes he looked like he was close to getting sent off, but it was HT, he had just scored, Rafa had the opportunity to talk to him, get his head right. Instead, hauled off. Not saying what is right or wrong, but I'm just saying, I think that's him done at NUFC.

Yup. I think it was ride or die. He had just scored, yes he looked like he was close to getting sent off, but it was HT, he had just scored, Rafa had the opportunity to talk to him, get his head right. Instead, hauled off. Not saying what is right or wrong, but I'm just saying, I think that's him done at NUFC.

Rafa did say he had done well up to that point, but at the end of the day, would anyone really want to risk leaving him on the pitch for another 45 mins at the risk of getting sent off? He's got zero self control.

I thought it was a huge act of faith by Rafa that Mitrovic was still on the pitch in the 44th minute when he scored the goal. He had to go at half time. Rightly or wrongly all three (maybe four) officials were on his case and, in their eyes, he had no lives left. If we went down to ten players it is highly unlikely to have ended up well for us. Correct call by Rafa and imo not the end of Mitro - this season...