Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It's the Shelvey / Mitrović tag team. As soon as one completes a ban the other starts one.

This ban should win Mitrović some more fans. "He's crazy lol", "Look at how much passion he shows", "He loves the club", "He's a mad bastard", "He's daft", etc. No, he's a fuckwit.

We know the FA / Refs / Media are always looking to screw us over. Don't hand it to them on a plate.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't stand the bloke, but I'm in two minds about his intent and think it's probably a bit harsh. He's got a deserved reputation though and him going in like was still daft as fuck, so I'm not at all surprised by the decision.

Mitro was shown to catch Manuel Lanzini with his elbow although referee Neil Swarbrick appeared to see the incident and explain to West Ham players that he judged the contact to be accidental

From .com

As I said earlier, not disputing that it was violent conduct but it is staggering how the bent The FA are.

I can believe this has happened, but I also can't either. It's an absolute joke that this has happened, that they've overridden the referee's decision based on nothing more than the words of Phil Neville and a lads reputation. Seriously fuck off and die, FA.

The bloke can't win, if he didn't try and press and chase the ball down everyone would be calling him a waster. As it is he's gone in a little late, but it wasn't his fault he hit a midget, elbow was pushed out in an attempt to muscle away and not in a horizontal position denoting intent to do damage. Harsh, but absolutely expected, I wouldn't be happy with the FA if I was Rafa that's for sure.

His card was marked from the off thanks to Steve McClaren's comments before he'd even kicked a ball for us.

He does look like a total thug but that shouldn't influence referees.

If Harry Kane was doing that the pundits would be saying how great he is at putting himself about, etc..

Whether this particular incident warrants a ban is neither here nor there.. he never started on a level playing field.