Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

We should be asking for £20 million + for him in the summer.

If he follows this up with a couple of goals at the World Cup we'd get that.

If his goals get Fulham promoted we'll get that

Off Fulham

Well if Gayle was worth what, £18 million to them a year ago? Mitrovic will be comfortably £20 million+ given he's younger & better.

And seems to suit their system to perfection.

funny how he can't do it here, always seems very poor, maybe he has reached his level

Our style doesn't suit him for one thing, but some of those goals he's scored would be stopped at a higher level. That header today, wtf the keeper was doing there. :lol:

His celebration after the second :lol: . He's such a daftie. Missed an open goal n'all in the first half. Great to see him doing so well at the same time as NUFC.

Pissing myself at that celebration like. Big grin on his face, when he's lying there face down  :lol:

His celebration after the second :lol: . He's such a daftie. Missed an open goal n'all in the first half. Great to see him doing so well at the same time as NUFC.

I was asking on the previous page if he'd become more clinical with his finishing or was he getting loads of chances. He's still missing open goals then?

I was asking on the previous page if he'd become more clinical with his finishing or was he getting loads of chances. He's still missing open goals then?

Preston defender intercepted cross and the ball hit Mitrovic accidentally and almost went into the goal. "Missed an open goal" is just a blatant comment

I'm glad he's kicking on for them, hopefully he gets into the Serbia squad and plays well in the World Cup...and either he comes back and plays like a professional for us and kicks on or we sell him for a big number.

I'd prefer him back and in our team a f*** sight more than money we don't see the benefit of.

Rafa seemed rattled by being questioned about him, but I don't see that as a bad thing if he is giving Mitro a test rather than being just stubborn and sacking him of.

This :thup:

Rattled? Said striker wasn't doing shit for him and he sent him out on loan and people are trying to hold him to task for it in a league that is far inferior to the one we're currently in. Get. Fucking. Over. It.

Rattled? Said striker wasn't doing s*** for him and he sent him out on loan and people are trying to hold him to task for it in a league that is far inferior to the one we're currently in. Get. f***ing. Over. It.

Now you're sounding rattled  :lol:

If Rafa was/is touchy about anything, it's the suggestion that we play defensive football, especially last year. He's always "correcting" journos with "counter-attacking" when they describe it as defensive. He rattled off a bunch of stats to support his argument; didn't seem to be an attack on Mitrovic.

If Rafa stays, then Mitro goes, so here's hoping he plays well and gets a big fee. Not because Ashley will spend all the cash, but because a big fee might mean there's more crumbs for Rafa.

Besides which, Mitro was sent away when he became fourth choice in a team that plays one up top - when Slimani returns, Mitro becomes third choice again, and in the frame to show if he has really improved.

I'd prefer him back and in our team a f*** sight more than money we don't see the benefit of.

Rafa seemed rattled by being questioned about him, but I don't see that as a bad thing if he is giving Mitro a test rather than being just stubborn and sacking him of.

This :thup:

Yeah. I'd like to think the situation is still open to review once his loan is up. I just can't imagine Rafa having a hissy fit about anything, tbh.

It would seem short-sighted to accept any offers before he has the chance to show off at the world cup, so there is a chance he'll return for the first day of training, when Rafa can make a judgement.

The situation won't change in the summer, mind, Rafa won't let Mitro go unless he gets a replacement.

If Mitro continues to score, he should have a host of suitors, in one league or another after his services.

If Rafa was/is touchy about anything, it's the suggestion that we play defensive football, especially last year. He's always "correcting" journos with "counter-attacking" when they describe it as defensive. He rattled off a bunch of stats to support his argument; didn't seem to be an attack on Mitrovic.

If Rafa stays, then Mitro goes, so here's hoping he plays well and gets a big fee. Not because Ashley will spend all the cash, but because a big fee might mean there's more crumbs for Rafa.

Besides which, Mitro was sent away when he became fourth choice in a team that plays one up top - when Slimani returns, Mitro becomes third choice again, and in the frame to show if he has really improved.

Fair point about Rafa only releasing Mitro once we signed Slimani. Easy to forget that now, especially with how things have turned out for both players, but I wasn't complaining at the time.

Preston defender intercepted cross and the ball hit Mitrovic accidentally and almost went into the goal. "Missed an open goal" is just a blatant comment

Sorry for blatantly commenting. It was a difficult chance, granted.

Full match is available on Fulham FC's official website for anyone wanting to see Mitrovic's performance over the 90. Apparently he was missing/quiet for the most part but popped up with two goals when called upon as all good strikers should.

(I thought his first finish was a great bit of ability to catch it so sweetly in a congested area, second was a controlled, guided header).