Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Seen plenty players round town. Can't say I've ever seen anyone stop them going about their business.

Aye you'll get kids doing it, but they'll be the same kids writing down how they prepare their Weetabix. So it's clear they're just overly excited and possibly on the spectrum.

:lol: :lol:

The only spectrum I'm on is the ZX Spectrum

YEAH!

That's a surprise, if anyone would love being in a football mad city you would think it would be Mitro.

He was probably just pissed off as wasn't playing and didn't want to talk about it.

He did qualify his statements with "when you're not happy..." so there is some context there you need to account for.

I mean you just have to look at Cole's face to see he wasn't exactly the sort who thrives on attention. :lol:

I think Mitro would have been fine, just probably needed to be a goal scoring hero playing regularly to enjoy his time here.

Went to watch Mitro play at Etihad tonight. Fulham were totally outclassed by Man City B (pretty much). What a team. Foden and Diaz are two stars of the future. Although Diaz scored two and was named MotM, Foden edged it for me: great feet, vision and energy. Probably not fair given the opposition but Mitro looked like a cart horse amongst thoroughbreds.

I mean you just have to look at Cole's face to see he wasn't exactly the sort who thrives on attention. :lol:

I think Mitro would have been fine, just probably needed to be a goal scoring hero playing regularly to enjoy his time here.

Yeah, he hated the attention so much he even released a song and a music video to calm things down a bit.

Much later on (the putting self in spotlight stuff). Bumped into half a dozen times when he was with us (Maiden Castle and in town). He always seemed quite socially awkward/anxious (Cole not Mitro).

Totally agree. Used to see them all out in the Biggie, Masters for last orders, anyone? My mate knew Clarky and Watson from WBC so they'd often chat. Coley seemed like a rabbit caught in headlights. But I remember something to do with a photo of him, with mates from Bristol (I think) which gave him a reputation as a bit flash.

Went to watch Mitro play at Etihad tonight. Fulham were totally outclassed by Man City B (pretty much). What a team. Foden and Diaz are two stars of the future. Although Diaz scored two and was named MotM, Foden edged it for me: great feet, vision and energy. Probably not fair given the opposition but Mitro looked like a cart horse amongst thoroughbreds.

but far better than our carthorses ;D