Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He is not good enough at the moment, but people tend to forget his age. Can't think many target men who are already at their best at 22. He is going to get a lot better and he just needs someone to challenge him for the strikers place. Maybe Cisse being fit again changes this.

Give your head a shake man for fucks sake and stop making excuses for this heap of shit regarding his age. Just look at Lukaku who's only a year older and light years ahead

He's not a premier league striker in a million years. To be honest I'd give passion and take my shirt off and run around if I scored against them, doesn't detract from the point I'd be shite for 99% of the game

He is not good enough at the moment, but people tend to forget his age. Can't think many target men who are already at their best at 22. He is going to get a lot better and he just needs someone to challenge him for the strikers place. Maybe Cisse being fit again changes this.

Give your head a shake man for f***s sake and stop making excuses for this heap of s*** regarding his age. Just look at Lukaku who's only a year older and light years ahead

He's not a premier league striker in a million years. To be honest I'd give passion and take my shirt off and run around if I scored against them, doesn't detract from the point I'd be s**** for 99% of the game

Completely agree.

Give your head a shake man for f***s sake and stop making excuses for this heap of s*** regarding his age. Just look at Lukaku who's only a year older and light years ahead

He's not a premier league striker in a million years. To be honest I'd give passion and take my shirt off and run around if I scored against them, doesn't detract from the point I'd be s**** for 99% of the game

Entitled to your opinion of course, but t comparing him to Lukaku is laughable :lol:

Lukaku is a very special talent. Not many like him around at all at that age.

Lukaku has also played Premier League football for a long time in a much better performing team(s) :lol:

Daft comparison.

Was class for West Brom too tbf. Pretty pointless comparison though considering how good Lukaku is

NUFC fans have strange favourite players. Cult heroes rather than actual heroes. We haven't really got any players I'm that bothered about these days. Our standards for heroes has fallen a long way. Just putting effort in and looking like you care makes you a favourite these days.

If we get relegated I can see us keeping Mitro for the Championship.

I was simply only comparing to Lukaku because idiots on here are using the excuse that he's 21 and not played in the league for the fact he's utter shit

Lukaku's first full season in this league at 19 for WBA he was a beast

Some people need to wake up take the B/W glasses off and just accept that this bloke has absolutely nothing that will ever make him even a half decent striker in this league

I was simply only comparing to Lukaku because idiots on here are using the excuse that he's 21 and not played in the league for the fact he's utter shit

Lukaku's first full season in this league at 19 for WBA he was a beast

Some people need to wake up take the B/W glasses off and just accept that this bloke has absolutely nothing that will ever make him even a half decent striker in this league

Just who are these half-decent strikers you're comparing him too? :lol:

I like him a lot, only partially because of his ability, it's just hard not to like him imo. I see the arguments against him regarding his weaknesses, but I think he can be an effective striker in this league with the right coaching. If we stay up he'll not be our main striker next year but I've no doubt he'd be a very valuable part of the squad for Rafa.

That goal will do him a lot of good. Gives him more confidence & should give others confidence that we've got a striker who can put in crosses & they're not being wasted. Just needs the opportunities. Took it well from that angle, pleased for him. Great game to stand up in.

it's all well and good defending him, but we're going to get relegated with him having led the line all season long.

:lol: And whose fault is that? No 21 year old should be responsible for scoring all the goals for a shite team that provides bugger all service, battling relegation.