Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I like the idea of Mitrovic. A big massive centre forward who loves the club and is a complete nutter.

He should have scored his free header on Saturday. Nobody hear him, put it straight over the bar.

I don't think he has a strikers instict. Too many balls flashed across goal and he's nowhere near them.

Still, he was great v Preston over two games, last season he scored some good goals against Norwich in both games and he finished well against Man City. Plus he scored against Sunderland.

We need more goals from a striker though, and I'd expect if we get promoted he would be 3rd choice at best if he was still here.

I like the idea of Mitrovic. A big massive centre forward who loves the club and is a complete nutter.

He should have scored his free header on Saturday. Nobody hear him, put it straight over the bar.

I don't think he has a strikers instict. Too many balls flashed across goal and he's nowhere near them.

Still, he was great v Preston over two games, last season he scored some good goals against Norwich in both games and he finished well against Man City. Plus he scored against Sunderland.

We need more goals from a striker though, and I'd expect if we get promoted he would be 3rd choice at best if he was still here.

Me too. Suspect key misses last season and this (which=lost points=negative consequences) mean he has pissed on his own chips/ruined his prospects here.

mozete samo da mu lizete bulju

Jebiga, nevalja igrac. Staces, trebo bi biti bolji na ovom nivou ali nije.

gde ne valja,samo mu rafin sistem ne odgovara.uvek,u svakom klubu je pogadjao kao lud..a i tera ga ovde neki maler

Dobro, sistem ne igrac. Neizgleda da ce moci igrati dok je Rafa ovdje manager. Ljudi su htjeli da bude super za nas klub ali nije se desilo. Mozda bi bilo najbolje da ide.

Pretty sure French was banned on here, and that's obviously a bit more inclusive.

Problem is, the systems that suit a static striker all involve a second striker on the field and rarely work in English football anymore. Especially not at the level we're aiming for.

f*** me is anybody a translator

He's just saying that the system Rafa is playing is the reason Mitro is doing s*** atm. I'm agreeing but saying that that's not going to change and Mitro should probably go.

Ta unfortunately I thought Mitro would rip up this league and really he should be. As for tactics I can see an argument but what you can't compensate for is missing sitters week after week. I think he will play tmrw so here's hoping he has blinder but not holding my breath on that

f*** me is anybody a translator

He's just saying that the system Rafa is playing is the reason Mitro is doing s*** atm. I'm agreeing but saying that that's not going to change and Mitro should probably go.

Ta unfortunately I thought Mitro would rip up this league and really he should be. As for tactics I can see an argument but what you can't compensate for is missing sitters week after week. I think he will play tmrw so here's hoping he has blinder but not holding my breath on that

Same, I really wanted him to do well and it looked like he would be a really good back up for Gayle after the two Preston games, but it's all gone down hill. I think he has to leave if he wants to salvage his career.

The system is the problem? Does the system stop Mitro from being able to kick or head the ball on target?

Lack of confidence.fear of missing sitters..stone on his shoulders becouse he think that he is guilty for droping NUFC to championship.When he was in good form,he was on the bench.Now when he play..not badly..but without goals..he play with fear..That is what i see whan i see his playing last few games.Where are his yelow cards after 5 mins?Or jumping as a bear?He try to give more for team,dont push himself at first spot

But..you love diferent kind of players and dont have time to wait for him to explode

He will go..for sure.Best for all

But if he take a part in some premiership club and start scoring..than what?

The system is the problem? Does the system stop Mitro from being able to kick or head the ball on target?

Lack of confidence.fear of missing sitters..stone on his shoulders becouse he think that he is guilty for droping NUFC to championship.When he was in good form,he was on the bench.Now when he play..not badly..but without goals..he play with fear..That is what i see whan i see his playing last few games.Where are his yelow cards after 5 mins?Or jumping as a bear?He try to give more for team,dont push himself at first spot

But..you love diferent kind of players and dont have time to wait for him to explode

He will go..for sure.Best for all

But if he take a part in some premiership club and start scoring..than what?

Yeah.

Good ones.