Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

huss9's point about Mitro for us wasting his energy on bad attempts at winding up opposition players, like a shit version of Diego Costa, was especially apt.

He seems much more focused now, and not surprisingly looks a much better player.

As far as I can see there, he's proving himself as a good player in team who are one of the best in their league.

Half the goals he's scoring seem to be flashed across the box by a tricky winger. We couldn't and haven't played like that this season, we don't have fast wingers and until recently haven't made those kinds of chances. We've been counter-attacking all season and it's clear that those aren't the situations that Mitro is finding himself now. All power to the lad but I don't think he'd have scored many this season.

Should ask Fulham for at least as much as Leicester want for Slimani, at the very minimum. Haven't seen much of Slimani but i already hope we go for him, despite not being a youngster anymore.

Should ask Fulham for at least as much as Leicester want for Slimani, at the very minimum. Haven't seen much of Slimani but i already hope we go for him, despite not being a youngster anymore.

If we spend more than half of the Mitro money on Slimani, that would be a bad deal. We'll be lucky to get 2 seasons out of Slimani. If we sell Mitro e need to be getting Slimani and his back up.

If we spend more than half of the Mitro money on Slimani, that would be a bad deal. We'll be lucky to get 2 seasons out of Slimani. If we sell Mitro e need to be getting Slimani and his back up.

If you genuinely believe that, then I see disappointment in your future. They will go for similar fees. They paid £30m for him, and they’ll want a big chunk of that back. We’ll only get more for Mitrovic if he is on fire for Serbia at the World Cup.

My hopes are that Mitrovic raises enough to pay for Kenedy, but I’m not confident.

If you genuinely believe that, then I see disappointment in your future. They will go for similar fees. They paid £30m for him, and they’ll want a big chunk of that back. We’ll only get more for Mitrovic if he is on fire for Serbia at the World Cup.

My hopes are that Mitrovic raises enough to pay for Kenedy, but I’m not confident.

If you genuinely believe a 30 year old with 8 premiership goals in 35 games is as valuable as a 23 year old with 10 in 40, then I don't care what you think.

FFS They'll get 5 years out of Mitrovic and still get their money back. We'll get 2 seasons (at best) out of Slimani and end up releasing him for free.

I bought a cheese sarnie for a quid in 1984, but didn't get around to eating it. Do  you fancy buying it for 75p? It's still in the wrapper and everything.

If you genuinely believe a 30 year old with 8 premiership goals in 35 games is as valuable as a 23 year old with 10 in 40, then I don't care what you think.

FFS They'll get 5 years out of Mitrovic and still get their money back. We'll get 2 seasons (at best) out of Slimani and end up releasing him for free.

I bought a cheese sarnie for a quid in 1984, but didn't get around to eating it. Do  you fancy buying it for 75p? It's still in the wrapper and everything.

I don't think Rafa will be bothered about future value, he'll want someone who can provide what he wants in his system now. We play fast on the counter so I can see Slimani suiting that a lot better than Mitro.

i think you need to get up to speed with modern football a bit more stan, if fulham are looking at mitro with a 5 year plan in mind they're mental - they'll look at him with the view that he might keep them up if they're promoted, that's it

Why would you only get two seasons out of him? And what if he scores 12-15 goals a season?

Why would you only get two seasons out of him? And what if he scores 12-15 goals a season?

this is what i'm trying to say, i mean given unlimited funds i'm sure rafa would like a player who is world class at 21 and keep him for 8 years winning every trophy going but given the circumstances i'm sure he's looking at our single-figure PL strikerforce and then looking at slimani thinking even if he only gets 2 good season out of him at +/-15 goals then by the end of that 2 seasons we'll be in a much better place and won't be giving a fuck about the fee we paid and recouping it etc.

football is incredibly transitory now

Love Mitro to bits but his problem is similar to Aarons.. they need to be allowed to play their natural game. He will go far under a manager not as tactical as Rafa, but long term the club will achieve a lot more with the players who can follow Rafa's instructions.

Love Mitro to bits but his problem is similar to Aarons.. they need to be allowed to play their natural game. He will go far under a manager not as tactical as Rafa, but long term the club will achieve a lot more with the players who can follow Rafa's instructions.

I don’t have any great love for Mitro, but this is a quality summary of the situation :thup: