Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Really wish him well. Loved his passion, commitment and bond with the fans/area. <b>I'll be deeply shocked if he scores more than ten though.</b>

Given 3 years ago he managed 9 in that shitheap gutless Mclaren team as a 20 year old with no experience of the league, i'd be stunned if he didn't hit 10+

This. If he starts the majority of games I'd expect him to get double figures.

Really wish him well. Loved his passion, commitment and bond with the fans/area. <b>I'll be deeply shocked if he scores more than ten though.</b>

Given 3 years ago he managed 9 in that shitheap gutless Mclaren team as a 20 year old with no experience of the league, i'd be stunned if he didn't hit 10+

He’ll easily get 10 and he’ll get more than both muto and Rondon. 

This. If he starts the majority of games I'd expect him to get double figures.

I mean he's now 3 years more experienced and he's now at a club who actually want him and will play to his strengths. Barring injury, i'd say 10-15 was a knocking bet.

He’ll easily get 10 and he’ll get more than both muto and Rondon. 

He might well do, but Newcastle still might have a more successful season. With Rafa it's about the team not individual records, if he thinks Mitrovic doesn't provide enough in other areas, then he will still prefer someone like Rondon. I can remember a spell last season when we went with an attacking formation and we had our worse results of the campaign. If you are going to attack teams you need some bloody good finishers, because in the Premier the opposition will make you pay if you don't put them away.

Think this’ll be one the few times we regret selling a player. Flawed, underwhelming at times but with time on his side I think he’ll prove to be a good Premier League striker.

Good luck to the lad.

Can't wait for this thread to be constantly bumped throughout the season whenever he scores/misses/is carded [delete as applicable].

By can't wait I mean it'll be tiresome as fuck.

Wish him well but I don’t think he’ll ever do anything too good in the PL. He doesn’t get the time he needs and defenders are too athletic. Fulham do play good football though, and he’s happy there, so maybe there’s a chance.

I think he'll be a competent and complimentary addition to their team. Won't be a 20 goal striker but will help them with building attacks and remain somewhat of an aerial threat and a nuisance for defenders.

The last man who'll ever score in a derby for us.

Or at least that's what we should be saying, unfortunately Ashley will have us down there with them soon enough for someone else to take that honour.