Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

That's a shite fee in today's market.

It’s not like, although if he were English with just a few caps, it probably would be.

If we sell Mitro for £22m and replace him with fucking Rondon I can't describe how livid I'll be, like.

They better have someone else lined up.

Maybe we end up getting Josh King now?

I get what you're saying but we needed to sell so if we get £27Mil over the course of the deal I think that's not bad considering.

Not really like. If we had any intention whatsoever of playing him sometime then maybe but we clearly want rid and Fulham know that. Surprised we even got £22m tbh

Not really like. If we had any intention whatsoever of playing him sometime then maybe but we clearly want rid and Fulham know that. Surprised we even got £22m tbh

Think that was the point, that we're so fucking transparent with our dealings of who we want rid of and how desperate for money we are, we cost ourselves money to clubs who just bide their time knowing our policy. Total fucking amateurs who, with a couple of exceptions 2 summers back, never ever maximize our player's values.

Spurs regularly get fees like that for players they clearly don't want and don't rate. They bought Kevin Wimmer for £4m, played him 15 times in 2 seasons and sold him to Stoke for £18m. They'd negotiate an enormous fee for Mitrovic given the last six months.

Spurs regularly get fees like that for players they clearly don't want and don't rate. They bought Kevin Wimmer for £4m, played him 15 times in 2 seasons and sold him to Stoke for £18m. They'd negotiate an enormous fee for Mitrovic given the last six months.

Yep, 22m is fucking shit in this day and age man and with how we apportion money (wages over 5 years etc) to an overall transfer package and not just the fee.

Guest firetotheworks

Just a reminder that we sold Sissoko for £30m before the insane transfer fee inflation happened. It's still more than I thought we'd get though for some reason, now it's just all about whether Rafa gets to spehehehehahahaha.

Guest firetotheworks

Just a reminder that we sold Sissoko for £30m before the insane transfer fee inflation happened.

Sissoko had way more hype behind him tbf, rightly or wrongly that plays massively into these things.

Hmm, I dunno. Still not enough to make up that much of a difference. Mitrovic's basically just got Fulham promoted and then did alright at the World Cup. But then maybe we'd get better fees if we stopped walking around pretending we're skint.

Last week people were saying we wouldn't get 20 mill for him. Anyway the fee is immaterial if Rafa if doesn't get to reinvest it completely.

Yep, fair enough. I didn't think he'd fetch anything like this much and was wrong. I've never had much of a strong feeling on him either way tbh.

But yeah, doesn't really matter anyway.

Its Spurs though. I think Wimmer is shit but if you're on a bigger teams' books people just assume you're good. Also those kind of teams don't need to sell to buy so they can just name their price. Spurs probably would have happily kept him just in case. Mitro clearly isn't wanted by Rafa, we clearly need to sell to buy and he hasn't really shown that much in the PL anyway

Just a reminder that we sold Sissoko for £30m before the insane transfer fee inflation happened.

Sissoko had way more hype behind him tbf, rightly or wrongly that plays massively into these things.

Hmm, I dunno. Still not enough to make up that much of a difference. Mitrovic's basically just got Fulham promoted and then did alright at the World Cup. But then maybe we'd get better fees if we stopped walking around pretending we're skint.

Rafa had made Sissoko captain and happily would have kept him though